Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: German island Sylt  (Read 6964 times)

Nudos

German island Sylt
« on: June 05, 2017, 04:44:31 pm »
The last weekend I was on the German island Sylt which is said to be popular for its many nudist beaches. I visited the second most beautiful nudist beach in the world (Sylt's Buhne 16 beach near Kampen). It is really a nice sandy beach and it is one of the more beautiful beaches I have seen so far. But there were hardly any nudists except for an older couple in one of the beachchairs. All other people were fully dressed or in simwear. Furthermore dogs were present at the whole beach although it was forbidden.

Offline kahuna

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: German island Sylt
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 06:02:04 pm »
The last weekend I was on the German island Sylt which is said to be popular for its many nudist beaches. I visited the second most beautiful nudist beach in the world (Sylt's Buhne 16 beach near Kampen). It is really a nice sandy beach and it is one of the more beautiful beaches I have seen so far. But there were hardly any nudists except for an older couple in one of the beachchairs. All other people were fully dressed or in simwear. Furthermore dogs were present at the whole beach although it was forbidden.

That's awful! Sylt was one of my early inspirations for being nude at a beach!!!
If God wanted us to be naked, s/he would have had us born this way!

Offline newbie

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 12:49:01 am »
what a pity if the nudist beaches are becoming clothed  :sad:  i should be the other way

Offline kahuna

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 02:29:58 pm »
what a pity if the nudist beaches are becoming clothed  :sad:  i should be the other way

What is the status of nude beaches in Sweden now??
If God wanted us to be naked, s/he would have had us born this way!

Offline newbie

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 02:42:06 pm »
much better than in winter time, but  will be nicer and warmer in July  :cheesy: