Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: High School Football  (Read 1764 times)

Offline kb2001

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 15
High School Football
« on: July 19, 2017, 11:56:43 pm »
Does anyone here play high school or college football? We have camp next week at my school and then after that it pretty much takes all my time away from doing stuff like hanging out on in this forum, but I would like to try to meet with other guys if anyone is out there. Maybe compare some workouts and stories. Might be cool to compare stuff. I'll be watching this for the next few days to see if anyone responds but after that it might take a PM to get my attention since I don't get much free time the second half of the summer. It's a lot of work and I was hoping to meet someone here that is naturist but appreciates how much commitment players put into the season.

Density

Re: High School Football
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 06:24:31 pm »
what position do you play?

Offline kb2001

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 15
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 06:53:27 pm »
We will know more about positions and stuff next week. I'm only in 10th grade but I've been working real hard with my best friend to make varsity. In middle school I was running back and he was quarterback. Our school is small so most of us play both sides of the ball. I've played linebacker and defensive back.

Density

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 07:00:17 pm »
as a martial arts practitioner, i can tell ya that one of the things that helps with quads is horse stance and weighted wall squats. I do these at the gym to maximize endurance, stamina, and balance when performing certain movements so give these a go if you are looking for some variety. just recently i discovered a variety of pushup to keep them interesting and have taken steps to do the much harder ones such as handstand push ups.