Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: There's a Hidden Nude Beach in Italy — and It Looks Absolutely Gorgeous  (Read 12388 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
There's a Hidden Nude Beach in Italy — and It Looks Absolutely Gorgeous

Hidden Nude Beach in Cinque Terre, Italy
Nestled among the picturesque cliffs of Cinque Terre in Italy is a secret slice of paradise virtually devoid of sweaty tourists holding selfie sticks and wearing Hawaiian shirts. In fact, most adventurous visitors of this elusive destination probably aren't wearing anything at all — because it's a nude beach.
Known as Guvano Beach, this secluded spot is hidden on the coast of Corniglia (one of five villages that comprises Cinque Terre). The clothing-optional beach is pretty tricky to get to, but a few dedicated travel bloggers and insiders have spilled some helpful details on making the trek. Spoiler alert: if you have a fear of the dark, you may want to count yourself out on this one.
 Related
World Oceans Day: 25 Breathtaking Beaches You Must Visit Before You Die To get to Guvano Beach, start by walking down the Lardarina staircase from Corniglia, and turn right at the bottom of the steps, where you'll eventually see a single house near a semi-sketchy abandoned railway tunnel entrance. Above the tunnel opening is a painted scene of nude figures on the beach, which is just too fitting.

The roughly half-mile walk through the passageway is apparently pitch black, so we suggest bringing a strong flashlight if you're planning to visit. But on the bright side, the stunning turquoise waters and lush greenery that greet you at the end certainly make the terrifyingly dark walk worth it. Upon exiting the abandoned tunnel, there's a steep, rocky cliff that leads down to the beach, so flip-flops may not be the best footwear choice for this rugged adventure.
Guvano Beach is certainly quite a challenge to get to, but if you're looking to strip down, relax, and enjoy the Italian coast sans clothes during your next Mediterranean getaway, we suggest adding it to your bucket list. Keep reading to go on a virtual journey to the hidden beach, and you'll instantly feel like you're actually there in real life.

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Buzzulepuff

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Never mentioned whether it has a Sandy or stoney beach.

Offline Jesseintx

• Topless with bottoms
Looks beautiful. A pitch black walk to a little slice of paradise.

Offline Il_lore

• A human being
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
Still in Italy, I prefer this little corner of paradise... but just because it's on my island.

It has become an official naturist beach two years ago. And yes, the sea has that colour :)

There are a lot of advantages in being naked: no one will disagree on the colors you choose, you won't have spots on your shirt, the swimming suit won't leave a sign on your body and it will be easier to dry off after a bath.

Offline zips4321

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
All these beaches look nice and all but I think I'll take my hills of Pennsylvania over these amazing beaches any day.

This was 100% sarcasm I love PA but I'd go there in a heartbeat.

Offline Loquacious Parrot

• Guy Talk
  • Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
This beach actually is not accessible anymore by most of the public.  Cinque terre had rains that washed out the passageway so you can only access the beach by boat. :sad:

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
This beach actually is not accessible anymore by most of the public.  Cinque terre had rains that washed out the passageway so you can only access the beach by boat. :sad:

That sucks I wanted to visit during my trip next week

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
Still in Italy, I prefer this little corner of paradise... but just because it's on my island.

It has become an official naturist beach two years ago. And yes, the sea has that colour :)

Wow, looks fantastic!
You should put this picture in the Gallery » Nude Beaches and Venues
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Offline KyaraNat

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • Be nude, believe in yourself!
Re: There's a Hidden Nude Beach in Italy — and It Looks Absolutely Gorgeous
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 07:29:11 pm »

Yes, it's true. it is very difficult to get there but there are plenty of beautiful beaches in italy  :wink: