Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Scientists discover the key to happiness - and it's easy  (Read 1551 times)

Offline fex

• Nudity is a form of dress
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Scientists discover the key to happiness - and it's easy
« on: August 02, 2017, 03:23:28 pm »
"New research has discovered stripping off and getting naked may be the key to happiness and well-being. Scientists investigating the psychological effects of nudism have revealed the naked truth. They found that people taking part in naturist activities felt better about themselves, their bodies and their lives overall. The more time they spent naked, or partially disrobed, the happier they were."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/scientists-discover-key-happiness-surprise-12508610

gj83

Re: Scientists discover the key to happiness - and it's easy
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 06:08:09 pm »
It definitely makes me happy.

But seriously, I'd be curious to see more research. It could be naked makes people happier. Or it could be that being naked just makes nudists happier. Or it could be as general as "people feel happier after doing something that they enjoy doing." (Using the assumption that nudists just enjoy being naked.) I know that nudity makes me happier, but I am curious to see more research on the subject.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Scientists discover the key to happiness - and it's easy
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 09:35:41 pm »
I posted the original paper behind most these media articles

https://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,25144.0.html

I'm everywhere and nowhere