Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Awesomenauts  (Read 1249 times)

Density

Awesomenauts
« on: September 19, 2017, 02:02:08 pm »

so i recently got back into this MOBA and forgot how fun it really is after a long hiatus. honestly i forgot about it somehow but this game has everything i wanted. all the characters have PERSONALITY which is a strong aspect of the game to me. each character has a set of moves like any MOBA but it is really fast based for 2D one. while balancing is usually the hardest thing in any MOBA, it is just a matter of being able to itemize against any team. snowballing in this game is really easy but like I said if adapt then you can survive the early phase and wreck. games can end within 7 mins if you are not careful but the longest i have ever played in one game is about 27min. if any1 would like to try it out, i would be more than happy to show ya the ropes.  :afro:

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Awesomenauts
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 12:52:58 am »
Oh man, a side scroller 2D moba...not sure how I feel about that one, lol.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Density

Re: Awesomenauts
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 01:05:45 am »
gotta try it b4 u judge it DRG, XD. they even have ur favorite...a DRAGON named Nibbs