General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Bitcoin and Ethereum

(1/4) > >>

jonath:
Is someone interested in cryptocurrency in here? If so whats your expectation for BTC value by the end of 2017. Lets have a talk ;)

Pyre:
I'm interested in it. The thing with BTC is that it keeps defying expert predictions but they currently have a clever business model in that for a lot of other cryptocurrencies, you have to buy Bitcoin first to then buy them. So the demand will remain as long as the demand for Bitcoin is sustained. The other interesting aspect is mining which requires a high short term investment but could yield high long term rewards, depending on the long term price of bitcoin and any gains during that period.

dooley1001:

--- Quote from: jonath on October 24, 2017, 12:30:42 am ---Is someone interested in cryptocurrency in here? If so whats your expectation for BTC value by the end of 2017. Lets have a talk ;)

--- End quote ---

Hey man

Im an avid investor in cryptocurrencies. Its hard to tell the price of BTC by the end of 2017 as the fork is closing in for segwit. I have a feeling after the fork many people will resort to Bitcoin cash.

jonath:
Do you keep cryptocurrency for the long term or do you do some trading?

dooley1001:

--- Quote from: jonath on November 05, 2017, 11:27:10 pm ---Do you keep cryptocurrency for the long term or do you do some trading?

--- End quote ---

I do a bit of trading overall to acquire more BTC. I do have some alt coins currently stored on my ledger nano S which i might sell after the fork depending on how much they increase

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version