Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Relaxing when it's cold  (Read 76 times)

Offline DaniSnow

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Relaxing when it's cold
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:37:14 pm »
Hi ppl,
Lately i feel like a ticking bomb, my mind is full of thoughts, every little thing pisses me off, i feel empty and angry most of the time.
When it was warm outside i used to go to the forest for a few hours when ever i felt like this and it calmed me down, but since it became cold i rarely go to the forest 😞
Any suggestions of where to go or what to do to relieve the pressure?
Alcohol and other stuff help a bit but i don't use them suring the day, only evenings.

Offline Lisette

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Relaxing when it's cold
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 08:08:15 pm »
Do you have any hobby's? For example baking or cooking might ease your mind. I don't know if you play an instrument, but I play the piano to unwind, because I can put all my emotions in it when I play. Maybe read a book. Just try doing things you enjoy, it will take your mind of your frustrations.  :azn:

Offline DaniSnow

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 01:44:26 pm »
Do you have any hobby's? For example baking or cooking might ease your mind. I don't know if you play an instrument, but I play the piano to unwind, because I can put all my emotions in it when I play. Maybe read a book. Just try doing things you enjoy, it will take your mind of your frustrations.  :azn:

I do bake and i also do it at work so when i get home most of the time i don't feel like baking 😞
In the state of mind at the moment i can't concentrate enough to read, my mind "jumps" to other things 😞
I found out that the nude swimming (indoors pool) was reopened and i went there on Sat, 90% gay men (improvement from last time, 100% men)  and the woman were with partners.
The atmosphere was a bit nicer (they moved the swim to the big pool so no monkey business under water like it was in the small pool).
It's not as relaxing as naturism in summer at the lake and forest, but beggers can't be choosers 😉 and it's better than nothing...

Offline rockasocka1992

• Nude without Towel
  • love being in nature outfit :)
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 07:05:37 pm »
I always take my car for a late night spin when I feel down , it relaxes me .
hello , im a 25 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).