Naturist Resources > NEWS! International Naturist News and Travel Reports

Which nationality most likes to get naked at the beach?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mr S:

--- Quote from: Rockingnature on November 03, 2020, 06:29:00 am ---
--- Quote from: Mr S on November 03, 2020, 12:49:06 am ---Latin America is probably one of the lower regions in the ranking. Maybe North America too.

--- End quote ---

Yes, all this part of the world is very conservative, even in the US. So yeah, I think German culture is more open to nudity at the beach, maybe even the French too.

--- End quote ---

I think the whole Europe is clearly more open to this. We must mention the region of Australia too.

yngukguy123:
I’ve found the Greeks are pretty chill about nudity too. Skiathos being a particular favourite of mine  :laugh:

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: yngukguy123 on July 12, 2023, 08:27:40 am ---I’ve found the Greeks are pretty chill about nudity too. Skiathos being a particular favourite of mine  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

That’s interesting, I knew a Greek guy years ago who said they’re less liberal about nudity than we might imagine.

yngukguy123:
Never had an eye batted at me in Greece for being nude and plenty locals on the beach too

Bobbine:
I think it's most likely France although it wouldn't surprise me if it's Germany or Austria. I have friends living there who talk about how a lot of people are naked there at the beach.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version