Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Gymnastics Sports Doctor  (Read 9173 times)

Offline kb2001

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 15
Gymnastics Sports Doctor
« on: February 03, 2018, 01:28:10 pm »
Just was wondering how you guys all felt about the gymnastics sports doctor who inappropriately touched the athletes. As an athlete myself, we really have to trust our doctors and depend on them. Here at school we have a trainer that isn't shy about touching what he needs to touch when there is an injury near the groin. It is sort of a joke among all of us that he will do whatever needs to be done down there. I don't think it is the same thing because it only happens when guys get hurt but this kind of stuff makes you wonder.

Offline Katlyn315

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Gymnastics Sports Doctor
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 06:57:46 pm »
What happened to all those girls is really sad. My heart goes out to them. I can see how athletes today might second guess their trainers or doctors. I admit I've looked back to when I played sports. Having pulled muscles or ligaments in the groin region hurts like hell, to point where you can barely stand let alone walk, but never once did I think my trainer or doctor was getting his jollies, by placing their hands just below the groin, working the muscles in my leg, and yes  they might have brushed up against me, but the leg is attached to that area and that's where the ligaments are. Just because one creep did this, does that mean all trainers and doctors do this. If that's case, then I need to second guess my OBGYN every time I get an exam.

Offline skinnydipper2

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:58:14 pm »
The news about this is exhausting. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. It’s just a statement.

It will be interesting to see how the USA gymnastics organization will recover, and who will be replacing some of the staff and school staff.

I really hope people will find bravery sooner than later, if they find themselves in uncomfortable situations. The sooner people speak up, the sooner the problem can be addressed. Unfortunately, some did speak up about this guy and that’s why a lot of people lost their jobs. Ignorance is bliss for some people.

Offline robbington

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 09:00:00 am »
He is a horrible man and I loved every second of the judge giving him the attitude and judgement that he deserved.

These young women were putting their physical health, careers and futures in his literal hands and he abused his power. Not only that, but they were minors. One of my mottoes is to not wish ill things on people, but he tests my patience.

Offline Pelagio01

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2023, 06:26:00 pm »
Just was wondering how you guys all felt about the gymnastics sports doctor who inappropriately touched the athletes. As an athlete myself, we really have to trust our doctors and depend on them. Here at school we have a trainer that isn't shy about touching what he needs to touch when there is an injury near the groin. It is sort of a joke among all of us that he will do whatever needs to be done down there. I don't think it is the same thing because it only happens when guys get hurt but this kind of stuff makes you wonder.

We have to be comfortable and sometimes they have to touch your private parts or near as you said. It is horrible that someones use their job for sexual things and not for help others