Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Lil B the Based God  (Read 1922 times)

Offline eggmoose5

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Lil B the Based God
« on: February 04, 2018, 04:48:00 am »
Brandon McCartney aka Lil B is a rapper from Berkeley, California.  He started out his career as a member of the hip-hop group The Pack.  He then moved on to solo work with a discography that includes mixtapes such as I'm Gay (I'm Happy), and Black Ken.  His music isn't amazing and he's more well known for his "Based God curse".  He has cursed the NBA players Kevin Durant (he even has a song called Fuck KD), Russell Westbrook, James Harden, and Kyle Kuzma for disrespecting him.  He is also known for his twitter personality where he tweets about love, peace, and knowledge.  Last year he tweeted about wanting to go to college despite not finishing high school and pretty much every college's twitter account responded to him.  Like I said earlier, his music isn't that great, but today he has been tweeting to his over 1 million followers that he has been naked in a non-sexual way.  I think that this could be helpful in spreading the gospel of nudism especially because a lot of his followers are younger.  What does everyone else think?

Offline zips4321

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Lil B the Based God
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 04:31:55 pm »
He's the GOAT. That simple.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Lil B the Based God
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 12:58:57 pm »
  I think that this could be helpful in spreading the gospel of nudism especially because a lot of his followers are younger.  What does everyone else think?

Does an actual "Gospel of Nudism" exist?