Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nude Art L.A. -- Los Angeles, California, March 3rd  (Read 439 times)

Offline AmericanSwede

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • American living in Stockholm & Los Angeles.
  • Referrals: 9
Nude Art L.A. -- Los Angeles, California, March 3rd
« on: February 06, 2018, 11:37:34 pm »
Nude 'Nude Art LA' Art Exhibition
Saturday, March 3, 2018
6:30-7:30pm
The Sugar Shack

Details at https://www.meetup.com/LA-Nudist-Group/events/247525152/

• What we'll do
We will have a one-hour NAKED art experience where everyone attending Nude Art L.A. will be nude. The general public will be coming at 8:00pm and by then everyone needs to be dressed.

Tickets are SUGGESTED DONATION that goes to support Nude Art L.A., the artists and venue. It is recommended to make a contribution of $11.00 (or more) for this nude event.

Nude Art L.A. is also looking for a few volunteers to help out during the general public opening, and some artists are looking for nude models for painting. If interested, message me your contact information and I will connect you.

ABOUT NUDE ART L.A. -- Thought Provoking, Captivating, Edgy, Sexy, Real

A pop-up art exhibition unlike anything you’ve experienced before. Nude Art LA probes the intersection of art, cultural norms, and human behavior in a sometimes playful, sometimes provocative, but always dazzling spectacle of color, creativity, and flesh.

Through an eclectic combination of photographs, statues, film and performance art from the sensual and romantic to the salacious and bizarre, Nude Art LA celebrates the human body in all its glorious shapes and sizes.

The showcased artists will present their works in-person to share the stories and influences behind the pieces and assist should you desire to purchase one.

An event focused on the naked body in pictures, sculptures, and – well, in the flesh – Nude Art LA will admit adults only.

• What to bring
Bring a bag for your clothes and a towel to sit on.

• Important to know
Please support nude art! Tickets are SUGGESTED DONATION that goes to support Nude Art L.A., the artists and venue. It is recommended to make a contribution of $11.00 (or more) for this nude event. You can visit the meetup group for details on how to paypal or venmo your donation. You can also bring a cash donation at the door, but to get a count of how many are coming, everyone would appreciate advance donations.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 03:15:21 am by NudieDaniel »

Offline AmericanSwede

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
Re: Nude Art L.A. -- Los Angeles, California, March 3rd
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 05:53:46 pm »
If any IYNO people are going to be there this Saturday, message me and I'll give you my number so we can plan to meet up.

Offline AmericanSwede

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
Re: Nude Art L.A. -- Los Angeles, California, March 3rd
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 12:13:54 am »
Saturday has two great opportunities to expose yourself to art!  ;-)

Looking forward to Nude Art L.A. tomorrow and our private hour exploring the exhibition in the nude! We will have 6:30-7:30pm to explore the gallery as nude as the art itself, before the general public arrives. Thank you to those who made a contribution to support the artists and venue. If you have not yet made a contribution, please support nude art and events!  You can make a contribution at the door when you arrive. Any support is appreciated; no one turned away for lack of funds.

Details in the meetup event: https://www.meetup.com/LA-Nudist-Group/events/247525152/

ALSO! This new art event Saturday night just added…

Artist/Photographer Josh Paul Thomas is inviting our group to his exhibit 'Reintentions' closing night party. The party is open to nudists & textiles; nudity is welcomed, encouraged and supported, but not required. This closing party will be at MaRS Gallery in Downtown Los Angeles, 10:00pm - 2:00am.

As Josh explained: "Saturday I’m having a closing party, a night viewing, I’m turning the lights off at MaRS gallery and attaching strobes about the images and getting a couple artful DJs set the mood. I would really love to have a flash nudist art piece. Meaning our group to come see the show and being a part of the installation. I think It will really effect people. I think so many people are so stuck in this suppressed American attitude about nudity and being naked in public spaces. It would be so beautiful."

Details here https://www.meetup.com/LA-Nudist-Group/events/248352784/