Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Black Panther (Spoiler Free)  (Read 1035 times)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Black Panther (Spoiler Free)
« on: February 19, 2018, 02:08:02 am »
For any superhero fans, this one gravitated towards them.

I have to say. My hopes weren't high going to this one. I mean, a guy in a Panther suit. Not really that impressive of a superhero if you ask me. Yah, has advanced strength and all that, but so does basically every hero.

And not going to lie, in that aspect it was there. Overall, was terribly impressed with the fighting of it all. But, I watched it all and it felt good at the end because of the story. This gives us a very good Origin story for Black Panther and the history of Wakanda down in Africa. And what the country has been going through and deciding to do going forward in the world.

It also stands on it's own very well compared to a lot of the other Marvel movies. Many of the movies need a battle or a crutch from one of the other movies. Kinda like Ant Man having Falcon there to help time him in. Not even mentioning how much they actually mention the Avengers throughout it. Sheesh.

But Black Panther stands on it's own very well. It didn't need this. It had story conflict and was able to build upon that to be it's own movie. There is a scene in the post credits that shows another hero, but it's very minor.

Overall, I give this movie a 7 outta 10. I kinda wish there was a tad bit more action and I feel that there was several cheese moments in like (like the death of a bad guy) but it wrapped up nicely.

For any fan of the Marvel, or Superhero movies in general, I do advise you check it out but it's probably one that you can skip the cost of the 3D.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Black Panther (Spoiler Free)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 07:13:48 pm »
Thanks for sharing, I'm a fan of the Marvel film and Superhero movies  :like
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline Ivan 01

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Black Panther (Spoiler Free)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 01:56:52 am »
Hope that I will go to the cinema on Wednesday!