Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: I'd like to make a YouTube channel, but I'd like some thoughts...  (Read 1848 times)

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Feel free to dm about anything~
  • Referrals: 1
Hi, so, as it says in the title, I'd like to make a YouTube channel, but I'm hoping to get the thoughts and opinions of some of you fellow naturists. So, the purpose of the channel would be to analyze the designs and lore of Pokemon (both the creatures and the human characters) from a designer's standpoint. Only thing is I'd like to be able to be open about my lifestyle with the channel or the social media. I don't specifically mean showing myself nude or sharing media of nudity, but being able to be open about the fact that I'm a naturist and be able to be always shirtless or have an avatar (a drawn character to represent me) be shirtless or implied nude, but I'm not sure... I also considered just having an uncensored/"raw" alternate channel and alternate social media account for my naturism, bloopers, and basically anything else I couldn't put into the main channel. In general, I'm just not entirely sure what to think about what I wanna do and would like some outside opinions.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
Re: I'd like to make a YouTube channel, but I'd like some thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 04:48:32 am »
Unless you are using an avatar, and want it true to you, avoid the mention of it. They're separate niches, and may turn away potential subs. If you do want the avatar, just don't reference it beyond the avatar being seen (unless you deside to do blogs too).
Hanging out with everything out

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
Re: I'd like to make a YouTube channel, but I'd like some thoughts...
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 02:06:22 am »

I kinda disagree. While it may make some potential subscribers look the other way, don't we want more naturists to be accepted as normal? Nudists are regular people with diverse interests. Having unrelated content while promoting the lifestyle would possibly help ease the stigmas.

You need to be careful with that. Randomly talking about you being a nudist in a pokemon lore video wouldn't do much besides confuse your audience. Unless you do something where you talk about your life (as a separate video), it wouldn't really do much to promote it.
    By separate niches I meant don't shove them together, ie talking about it in a video where it's nonsensical. Forcing nudism in a topic that it isn't part of won't go the best job of promoting it. Keep the pokemon videos pokemon unless there is a logical reason to connect them. People will usually dislike a subject that is broached randomly when they see no reason for it.
    You could possibly do separate videos about introducing nudist views with pokemon, but otherwise it's best to leave the bulk of it on a separate channel. Like the one you mentioned. Overmentioning nudism won't normalize it, being causal about it is a better approach unless it's a media directly meant to promote it.

(Note: I use the word you to directly a dress the guy who started thus because the advise is ultimately for him)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:07:55 am by TheNudeBot »
Hanging out with everything out