General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Pitti's Book Club

ATTENTION ALL POETS AND WRITER!!! here is a board where we can share our work

(1/3) > >>

barethomas98:
i am an avid poet i have written but not published a poetry book and i am currently working on my second. i love sharing my work with others and I really enjoy reading other peoples work as well. this is a big online community so why don't us writers band together and just have fun sharing with each other.

so lets do this thing
this will be a place where we can help edit and criticize other peoples work
constructive criticism only no negative vibes please

carbon:
I don't have any naturist-themed writing per se, but I dabbled in a bit of poetry a year ago. I found that I wasn't too fond of the medium. I couldn't figure out how to write it: whether or not people can interpret it, if I'm supposed to follow some sort of rules or I am breaking some unwritten cardinal writing sins, or if it sounds too pretentious or try-hard.

But well, this one was simmering in my head for the past half a year so I'm going to do my best to make it work.

</3
coffee with stevia please.

barethomas98:
Nice job

RforFilm:
If you go down the Book forum lower, you’ll find the naturist Christmas story I wrote, “Santa, Why Are You Dressed”. Even if it’s not the holidays, give it a read while you have time.

Plus, I have a blog where I write film reviews at www.mastermindfilmproductions.com

Tree:
Great to find another poet here  :azn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version