Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Star Wars: The Last Jedi  (Read 21746 times)

Offline calypso

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 12:33:08 am »
I don’t think Rian can kill Luke... he better show up in the next movie.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 05:06:04 pm »
As a member of the Jedi Church i will say this: i HATE last Jedi. Not as bad as i HATE Star Trek Into Darkness but my hatred is real
Hatred leads to the dark side my apprentice ;).
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline frehm92

• Shouting it out loud
  • Freedom means Love
    • Nakenfri
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2018, 07:39:48 pm »
I do like "The last jedi" more after I have seen it a couple of times. But there are some facts I have hard to accept. For example:
1. The a little bit to humorus tone in some parts
2. No lightsaber fight!
3. The dark cave
4. No history about Snoke
The human body is a beutiful gift and a treasure more valuable than any gold in the world.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2018, 05:37:44 pm »
I do like "The last jedi" more after I have seen it a couple of times. But there are some facts I have hard to accept. For example:
1. The a little bit to humorus tone in some parts
2. No lightsaber fight!
3. The dark cave
4. No history about Snoke

I feel you but I still love The Last Jedi and I'm pretty sure J.J. Abrams will right the wrongs of the last movie :).
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2019, 05:15:07 am »
Thought it was pretty good , but as you said , there w'ere too many plot twists that didn't fit in.
Johnson will be making a new Trilogy of his own and I'm going to watch it :).
But I still hope Abrams will correct the mistakes in Episode 9 :) .

I'm glad that Abrams is coming back. The Force Awakens was a good balance between the old and new (apart from the plot). I think things would have gone smoother if they had the same team working on all three. Or if they had not discarded George Lucas' original story treatments....
From what I've heard, what happened to the original treatments was from conflicting ideologies with how to continue Star Wars. As far as I know, all Star Wars was in the mind of George Lucas was just a story. No doubt that was reinforced by the difficulty in seeing your creation from any perspective other than the creator. Despite being essentially a lifestyle for so many diehard fans, he would have written it in such a way that there would be no more important stories to tell, so he would implement the idea of the Whills as the embodiment of the Force, which it also feeds on (I know it sounds confusingly cannibalistic, but that galaxy far, far away is a fantasy world where science fiction technology is the norm). The best case scenario I would see is that whoever at Disney crafted the Lucasfilm Story Group from within and was looking at the treatments and said "These are good, but we want Star Wars to be here to stay. What we'll do is give these to the directors and their co-writers (of which Rian Johnson had none which might explain some things) and see what they make of them that the open endedness of endings past (the endings of both previous trilogies [say what you want about the prequels, but I personally loved them]) might be retained." I suppose we have to wait until Abrams closes the Skywalker Saga and the trilogy he started in December.

Offline freedomrider01

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2019, 09:29:18 pm »
I am not quite sure how i feel about it, part of me loved it but part of me was just “eh”. I probably wont have a definitive opinion on it until i have watched it too many times to count, when I can truly get a grip on what the director was trying to relay to us

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Pm me if you want to talk
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2019, 09:38:24 pm »
To me and many of my friends hate how Disney took Star Wars into a different path. Most of my friends call the newer ones as trash. I also agree with them and they are way too many questions than answers about the movie
Have fun and don't let every small thing get to you.