Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Melancholic Guitar Solos  (Read 1272 times)

Offline kb2001

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 15
Melancholic Guitar Solos
« on: April 24, 2018, 12:35:34 am »
A few people here know what's been happening in my life and why I haven't been on this site much and why I'm so down, but for anyone else going through a really bad time, I wanted to pass along some music that really helped me. You can find a lot of it posted by "michmonde" on YouTube. Just search for "Melancholic Guitar Solos" there and a lot of it should come up. Here is an example:

https://youtu.be/_0jPOnSYDZ0?t=32m24s

Lately when I get home from school I play these tracks real loud on my speakers and chill. I don't really know anyone else who likes this kind of stuff but thought I would post it here. Some of it is new and some is old. You sort of have to be in the right mood for it.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Melancholic Guitar Solos
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 02:06:29 am »
Sorry to hear your going through a rough patch.  I listen to sad minimalistic music when I get down too.  Seems to help "lance that emotional boil". 

That stuff posted by michmonde, the sound kinda reminds me of Dream Theater.   Octavarium was one of my old go to tracks. 

Offline kb2001

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 15
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 02:10:00 am »
I was told to check out Pink Floyd but they don't really connect with me.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 02:45:24 am »
You like acoustic?  Bach's sonatas and partitas on a solo acoustic guitar.  Its minimalistic and another one of my go-tos for feeling better.  https://youtu.be/JN22ATDxOwQ?t=1h32m37s