Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Retrogaming  (Read 2939 times)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Retrogaming
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 01:17:09 am »
yah, then sorta. Just smaller. Doesn't have it's oval shape around the cartridge. And buttons are in adifferent location.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline D289

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 06:19:22 pm »
I ordered a Famicom Mini from Japan yesterday. Looking forward to seeing what it has to offer.

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2018, 09:34:05 pm »

I still own many of the older generation of consoles. I own and love the following:

NES - Super Mario Bros (all 3), RC Pro Am, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr., Duck Hunt, Contra, Blades of Steel, Legend of Zelda (first Zelda game), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade game, Tetris, Rad Racer. These next games I don't own but remember love playing: Megaman (all of them), The Adventure of Link, Ducktales, Super C, Castlevania 2.

SNES - Super Mario World, Super Mario All Stars, Zelda: A Link to the Past, F-Zero, Donkey King Country, Super Punch Out, Mortal Kombat (all of them), Street Fighter 2, TMNT: Turtles in Time, NBA Jam: Tournament Edition, WWF Royal Rumble, Final Fight. These I remember liking but don't own" Spider Man in Maximun Carnage, Killer Instinct, Art of Fighting, Mega Man X, Donkey Kong Country 2, Contra 3: The Alien Wars.

N64, I used to have but an old friend took it on a trip and left it there. I still own some of the games: Mario 64, NBA Hangtime, Mortal Kombat 4, Killer Instinct Gold, Kobe Bryant in NBA Countdown (I think that was it's name). Other games I loved playing but don'w own" 007 Golden Eye, Zelda Ocarina of Time, F-Zero 64, Sub-Zero Mythologies.

PS2 - Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Outbreak. Loved playing bu don't own: All of the Madden series and Metal Gear (first 3).

I gradually lost interest in playing the more modern version of video games. I beg to differ on old video games never having a story. The did had a story, but, unlike more modern games, the older version rarely had cut scenes or the story was on the booklet of each game, whenever you bought it or rented it. In some other cases, the story was told through text while the game was playing or before you started the game, so the story was also a main focus of them.
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline calypso

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 05:46:30 am »
Raspberry Pi w/ Retropie  :like

Offline Thomas930

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2018, 05:23:38 pm »
I play the old Pokemon games on my phone. Fire red is still my favourite

Offline D289

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2018, 09:20:51 pm »
Have you played any of the newer games too?

I also ordered a Famicom Mini and it arrived yesterday. Excellent little machine