Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: My personal research on places to enjoy being naked in (near) Amsterdam!  (Read 21400 times)

Offline kotori

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: My personal research on places to enjoy being naked in (near) Amsterdam!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2019, 01:08:44 am »
@kotori hope you enjoyed. Id like to be there again. Its  such a great place.
Actually I’m visiting Amsterdam in March or April. I’ll announce my trip when it’s finalized!

Offline kotori

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 03:45:28 am »
Actually I’m visiting Amsterdam in March or April. I’ll announce my trip when it’s finalized!

So I’m visiting Spa Zuiver in March. I’m traveling alone but I learned the hotel room comes with spa admission for two people with two robes and towels :laughcrying:

Maybe somebody in this forum can use the spa for free? It’ll be Sunday afternoon. Let me know if you are interested.

Offline noclue

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2019, 02:44:43 pm »
Maybe somebody in this forum can use the spa for free? It’ll be Sunday afternoon. Let me know if you are interested.

Not alone in March so will have a busy schedule, otherwise it would've been nice!

Offline kotori

• Casually Dressed
Zandvoort

The largest and busiest beach in the Netherlands besides Scheveningen. I must say that this is not precisely in Amsterdam but in, yes, you guessed right: Zandvoort. This small beach city is 30 min away from Amsterdam Centraal by train. Not all the beach allows nudity. To get to the nude beach you have to walk like 30 min from Zandvoort train station to the spot I marked on the map. Or a better option might be to rent a bike to get as close to the beach as you can and then have a walk. The walking distance from where you can leave your bike to where the nudist beach starts is about 10 min (included in the first 30 min). Theres a nice nudist friendly beach pavilion called Adam and Eve (you get the idea?) with everything you can need: showers, sunbeds, shades, a restaurant and a bar. The cost of leasing a sunbed and a shade is 7.50 euros. You can get rid of your clothes and dont ever use them again until you leave. You can even get into the restaurant to order your beverages or food naked. I went there once and it was a nice experience. I noted that there were predominantly older couples in there. A total lack of young people except for 5 guys/girls I saw. To get there get to Amsterdam Centraal and catch a train to Zandvoort station, you can also go to Harleem and from there to Zandvoort. The single ticket price is 5 euros.

Thanks again @jonath for the work! I plan to visit Zandvoort this summer and I will let you know how it goes.

AmericanSwede

This is awesome! Thanks, again. I'll be in Amsterdam 4-7 July this summer. Staying with nudist couchsurfing hosts, but definitely going to try and check out some of these spots!

Offline jonath

• Nude with Towel

So how was the trip?

Offline jonath

• Nude with Towel
Do include it. You wont be disappoited. But as I said. Go for Zuvier spa!

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Anyone in Amsterdam 29-30 June?

Offline kotori

• Casually Dressed

So how was the trip?

I’m coming back Amsterdam in August after having visited there in March. That’s my answer  :laugh:

AmericanSwede

BTW... I attach a photo of my new bathing suit in Zandvoort!  :laughing

In Amsterdam now until Sunday. We're going to check out Sauna Deco mainly because of the architecture, along with we're only here a few days so time is of the essence.

And as today is International Read Naked Day, your 'swimsuit' picture is very apropos! :-)

Offline Kemubu

• Photographer in Sweden
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Love, life, laughs and a bit of everything
  • Referrals: 1
Amaaaazing! Thanks for sharing bro :) This is so good since I might go there in August
I'm creative, kind and social. Feel free to PM me