Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Australian Nudist Federation  (Read 9320 times)

Nude_not_rude

Australian Nudist Federation
« on: May 03, 2009, 03:15:52 pm »

The Australian Nudist Federation is a good resource for Aussies wanting to find their local club and events in their area as well as other interesting information. It was formed in 1968, is a national organisation aiming to promote the cohesion and co-operation between clubs from all over Australia and is affiliated with the INF. There are many links to all recognised, endorsed and affiliated clubs websites throughout Australia.

The ANF recognise that the younger naturist is looking for different things at events and in their club and they urge you to contact them with ideas and suggestions.

Young Nudists of Australia is a group within the ANF which aims at catering to the under18 naturist who's parents are members of the ANF and it organises seperate events and activities for it's members at each annual convention and sports rally. You can find their info and contact details on the ANF website.

We are now recognised with a link on their site and we thank them for that.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 02:48:02 pm by Toddo »

Nude_not_rude

Re: Australian Nudist Federation
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 02:48:51 pm »
They have just updated to a new, brighter looking website, with a new link to us here at IYNO, so please check them out.

Offline bensonboy

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 01:11:03 pm »
Hi Toddo,

Can you please guide me, how i become the member of this community.....

Thanks Heaps.

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 01:32:48 pm »
Hey Cameron. You can join them directly as a supporter of the ANF, or you could join a club such as Coast And Valley Naturists (CAVN) and get your ANF supporters card there also as part of that membership. Check out the ANF site. It will give you more info.

Offline bensonboy

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 01:19:12 am »
Hi Toddo,

I already checked on ANF website and even I am trying to contact with them by their defined email address and mobile but I didn't get any response yet. Secondly, I really appreciate if you can help me to join any club including CAVN.

Cheers.

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 11:58:39 am »
Cameroon, the only way to join a club is usually to go to 2 of their events as a visitor so they can check your intentions, then apply for membership. Be patient. The ANF and other clubs are run by volunteers who have jobs and families. They will reply as soon as they can.

Offline bensonboy

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 03:43:44 am »
Thanks Toddo,

Soon I receive any email about their event i'll let you know. Secondly, If you find any event around sydney please let me know as well.

Cheers.