Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nude Gyms  (Read 64408 times)

Ricshiz

Re: Nude Gyms
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2021, 02:42:53 pm »
So are nude gyms a thing?  Around the beginning of the year I started getting into the whole gym thing (I'm big, and trying to work on that, and strangely naturism helps me feel better about my size) and kind of thought that this would be the ideal thing to be doing nude.  I mean, as we probably all know, it's in the meaning of the word 'gym.' 

It seems like it would be a lot more comfortable for a lot of things.  Maybe some practical, minimalistic textiles for some of the more aerobic activities to keep things in place a little bit, but all in all, i get the feeling that most of the people in my gym would rather be nude (like those shirts that are...not really much of a shirt).  Especially with the obsession of 'tech fabrics' to keep the body dry, it all seems so counterproductive.

It’s definitely a thing although not exactly a big thing.

There’s a lot of hygienic issues when it comes to that especially since everyone has different ideas of clean even a normal gym for some is dirty.

Personally I think it’s better to be a private home gym thing since you can keep an eye on what everyone is doing and you can keep all the equipment clean to your own standards.

I'm inclined to agree. I would only do a nude workout at home if I do for hygiene reasons. At a gym, it's probably better to wear some shirt and pants for hygiene. Because you really don't know what someone did there or what their sense of hygiene is. Not to mention, you'd have everyone's sweat all over the place so unless you want that to come onto your skin, you should wear some coverings.

I will say this though, exercising in the nude sure is comfortable.

Oh if it have the choice I’d go to a public nude gym all the time, I’m pretty hygienic and spray my seats everytime and at a nude gym id clean before and after using it.

My own problem is I have a issue with people seeing my spread rear end if I’m doing stiff legged deadlifts or bent over rows but other then that I’d go in a heartbeat.

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2021, 02:53:12 pm »
My own problem is I have a issue with people seeing my spread rear end if I’m doing stiff legged deadlifts or bent over rows but other then that I’d go in a heartbeat.

@Ricshiz to be honest, I've said that's why I wouldn't want to be in the front line of nude yoga. Being in the back row has a terrible view  :moon. Seriously, I don't think you need to worry about people looking between your cheeks.

Ricshiz

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2021, 02:58:01 pm »

@Ricshiz to be honest, I've said that's why I wouldn't want to be in the front line of nude yoga. Being in the back row has a terrible view  :moon. Seriously, I don't think you need to worry about people looking between your cheeks.

Haha maybe I’m being a bit unforgiving with it but I have the feeling people would take a look at my rear especially in a public gym where it isn’t super regulated and I’ve had people hit on me in the past in gyms.

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2021, 08:30:35 pm »

Haha maybe I’m being a bit unforgiving with it but I have the feeling people would take a look at my rear especially in a public gym where it isn’t super regulated and I’ve had people hit on me in the past in gyms.

I don't know if you ever looked between the cheeks so to speak; it's not something most people would find attractive. So, you have little to worry about there. A bare butt is cute. The inside?  Not so much. Learn to take being hit on as a compliment. It beats getting all bent out of shape.

Ricshiz

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2021, 12:17:12 am »

I don't know if you ever looked between the cheeks so to speak; it's not something most people would find attractive. So, you have little to worry about there. A bare butt is cute. The inside?  Not so much. Learn to take being hit on as a compliment. It beats getting all bent out of shape.

That’s my point, it’s not very pleasing to look at, I’d feel uncomfortable if someone looked in my direction and had to be witness to that but I’ll take your advice and take it in my stride although I don’t think I’ll be put in that position for a long time.

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2021, 02:48:14 am »

That’s my point, it’s not very pleasing to look at, I’d feel uncomfortable if someone looked in my direction and had to be witness to that but I’ll take your advice and take it in my stride although I don’t think I’ll be put in that position for a long time.
Do not fear the butthole gazers. You don't have to be so anal about it.
I cast destroy pants at third level.

Ricshiz

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2021, 03:09:22 am »

Do not fear the butthole gazers. You don't have to be so anal about it.

Ur right I guess I wasn’t looking at the hole picture.

I guess it’s not ass bad of a problem as I’m making it out to be.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2021, 10:22:31 am »
I just took the liberty of fixing your broken quote pyramids. @the_nude_topher, [ quote=... ] starts a quote and [ /quote ] ends it.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Lemonfresh

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2021, 01:28:26 pm »
I am doing my workout at home naked and I can tell ist is really good and comfortable. If there would be a gym around were I could do this with others that would be great... ✌️

A_Realbro

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2021, 03:42:09 pm »
As others have said the main issue is the sweat going all over the place and making the machines and area dirty. If they had some kind of floor or material that absorbed it then it would work. Also  ive worked out nude and as a man my little penis bouncing around can hurt when my balls slap into my thighs and its more comfortable to have undeerwear on as a man. I feel that women might have a similar issue with their breasts, again there is a reason clothed exist. But i think that a clothing optional gym could work maybe. Id probably just wear underwear in that case.

Offline nudesailor

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2021, 03:50:20 pm »
I've been working out at home nude almost every day for the past year, and I think I'm going to have trouble going back to a clothed gym.
Dance or die

Offline kingsalah05

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • message me plz im so lonely
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2021, 03:51:09 pm »
As others have said the main issue is the sweat going all over the place and making the machines and area dirty. If they had some kind of floor or material that absorbed it then it would work. Also  ive worked out nude and as a man my little penis bouncing around can hurt when my balls slap into my thighs and its more comfortable to have undeerwear on as a man. I feel that women might have a similar issue with their breasts, again there is a reason clothed exist. But i think that a clothing optional gym could work maybe. Id probably just wear underwear in that case.
whenever i do workouts at home its almost always in underwear

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2021, 03:22:24 am »
I just took the liberty of fixing your broken quote pyramids. @the_nude_topher, [ quote=... ] starts a quote and [ /quote ] ends it.
How very kind of you, THANKS!

Offline nacktfuchs

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2021, 06:45:35 am »
So are nude gyms a thing?  Around the beginning of the year I started getting into the whole gym thing (I'm big, and trying to work on that, and strangely naturism helps me feel better about my size) and kind of thought that this would be the ideal thing to be doing nude.  I mean, as we probably all know, it's in the meaning of the word 'gym.' 

It seems like it would be a lot more comfortable for a lot of things.  Maybe some practical, minimalistic textiles for some of the more aerobic activities to keep things in place a little bit, but all in all, i get the feeling that most of the people in my gym would rather be nude (like those shirts that are...not really much of a shirt).  Especially with the obsession of 'tech fabrics' to keep the body dry, it all seems so counterproductive.

It’s definitely a thing although not exactly a big thing.

There’s a lot of hygienic issues when it comes to that especially since everyone has different ideas of clean even a normal gym for some is dirty.

Personally I think it’s better to be a private home gym thing since you can keep an eye on what everyone is doing and you can keep all the equipment clean to your own standards.

I'm inclined to agree. I would only do a nude workout at home if I do for hygiene reasons. At a gym, it's probably better to wear some shirt and pants for hygiene. Because you really don't know what someone did there or what their sense of hygiene is. Not to mention, you'd have everyone's sweat all over the place so unless you want that to come onto your skin, you should wear some coverings.

I will say this though, exercising in the nude sure is comfortable.

on a privat gym at home yeah why not, in a open gym no way. being dressed and a towel is most time not enough  :laughing

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2021, 02:36:27 am »
sounds like a lot of us have adopted nude workouts/nude home gyms as a result of the pandemic lol

That being said, I can't wait to get back to the gym, clothed and all