Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked Selfies  (Read 942 times)

Offline gbanude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • "Just lookin' for chatty naturists!"
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Naked Selfies
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 01:15:17 pm »
This site is full of photographs of naked people taken by other people.  So, I'm not sure why the advice about posting photographs of yourself naked is different just because it's a selfie rather than a photo that somebody else took of you. In fact, if it was a selfie then you are the only one that would have control over who sees it and who doesn't, where as if it's taken by somebody else then you lose that control.
What fascinates me is not the taking of the selfies, it's the posting and sharing of them.
"We are more to be pitied than blamed..."

Offline lowlaw

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 02:07:57 pm »
This site is full of photographs of naked people taken by other people.  So, I'm not sure why the advice about posting photographs of yourself naked is different just because it's a selfie rather than a photo that somebody else took of you. In fact, if it was a selfie then you are the only one that would have control over who sees it and who doesn't, where as if it's taken by somebody else then you lose that control.

Yes I agree, people in the moment so yes of course - I did at the recent BN event. But I am assured those pictures are just for the BN magazine. Anyone can sign up to these sites and see the pictures posted. Some on the site have not even been to an event or experienced naturism. So for a true naturist taking a photo and sharing is common - I do within my naturist circle of friends who I know personally. On a website you must be joking. Younger members can be naive as in any community and no matter how you want to dress it up - sharing a naked selfie online is a very very bad thing to do.. in my opinion :)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2018, 08:51:04 pm »
Lowlaw is right about that. Be careful what photos you share of yourself - especially if you can be identified in them and they are uploaded on a public website. The gallery and restricted forum areas (teens, girls, guys area) are fairly safe, but even that is not a 100% guarantee that those pictures do not go into the wrong hands - some bad people can go under the radar quite well, but you need to be somewhat invested into this community to get there. But the more open areas, like here, like your profile picture, or like some other sites - you are putting yourself out for everyone to see. Including people who you do not want to share these pictures with. Not just predators, but maybe also prejudiced people who will give you trouble if you belong to a non-mainstream subculture or stuff like that.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline lowlaw

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2018, 08:55:40 pm »
Lowlaw is right about that. Be careful what photos you share of yourself - especially if you can be identified in them and they are uploaded on a public website. The gallery and restricted forum areas (teens, girls, guys area) are fairly safe, but even that is not a 100% guarantee that those pictures do not go into the wrong hands - some bad people can go under the radar quite well, but you need to be somewhat invested into this community to get there. But the more open areas, like here, like your profile picture, or like some other sites - you are putting yourself out for everyone to see. Including people who you do not want to share these pictures with. Not just predators, but maybe also prejudiced people who will give you trouble if you belong to a non-mainstream subculture or stuff like that.

That is 👌🏻👌🏻 Couldn’t agree more!

Offline lowlaw

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 10:01:54 pm »

Also if you scroll up you’ll see the naked selfies of other peoples, id love to speak to the original person in those photos and ask them if they intended for the mass to see them..

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2018, 01:26:50 am »
It seems like having a smartphone with you when you're on the beach is an absolute must.   And we also seem to have a compulsion to take selfies regardless of whether we are naked or not.  Strange how some of us get so worried that others might be taking sly photos of us while we're in a naturist environment yet others are very happy to take selfies.  Whatever, there's no getting away from the fact that they are undoubtedly enjoying themselves!

Which category do YOU fit in?

I would generally fit into categories 1, 2 and 5 if I am taking a selfie, but often it doesn't work as well as the displayed photos  :confused

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2018, 01:32:19 am »
We are all about the butt shots in nature/cool places!  :cool: :like

:like

Offline jtguitdrum

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2018, 01:38:34 am »
In terms of categories, I would say I like to try to take my selfies in the first style but since we are talking about naked selfies.... I have honestly been putting it on a timer and have been hoping for the best.

Although if I were nude in public or with others in public and were taking a selfie, I would still try my best to stay within the first style and maybe two. I just try to show the least amount of arm as possible.  :happy

Offline Brendarella

• -= Brendarella =-
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Ask me anything.
    • Brendarella
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2018, 12:45:26 pm »
Judging by the tanlines, I'm guessing these two happy souls have just begun their exploration of naturism.

Offline lowlaw

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 01:38:19 pm »
Judging by the tanlines, I'm guessing these two happy souls have just begun their exploration of naturism.

I wonder if these two gave their consent to have a selfie they probably sent to some guy who then blasted around the web posted over again

Offline rockasocka1992

• Nude without Towel
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2018, 05:30:28 pm »
Me and my best friend take pictures everytime we go to a nude beach :D .
hello , im a 25 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline Brendarella

• -= Brendarella =-
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Ask me anything.
    • Brendarella
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2018, 06:27:26 pm »
...a selfie they probably sent to some guy

I don't think you should just make stuff up about a photo on here unless you know something about it that we don't...

Online Crista

• Administrator
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2018, 06:29:43 pm »
Me along with other admins and mods don’t even post nude photos on here. Even as a accredited nude site with a restricted gallery anyone can take any photo and use it for harm.

We never know who is truely here for good.

Offline lowlaw

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 09:51:12 pm »
Me along with other admins and mods don’t even post nude photos on here. Even as a accredited nude site with a restricted gallery anyone can take any photo and use it for harm.

Exactly that

Offline LotsOCheddar

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2018, 02:33:46 pm »

Been in a bad position like this before. Gotta be careful!