Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Travel to Malaysia & Indonesia  (Read 10309 times)

Offline Kemubu

• Photographer in Sweden
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Love, life, laughs and a bit of everything
  • Referrals: 1
Travel to Malaysia & Indonesia
« on: June 09, 2018, 06:30:00 am »
So I'm going to travel to Malaysia and Indonesia in September. Nudity isn't really an accepted thing in these countries from what I've understood. I had a different view before actually reading a bit more about this. But except a nudist resort in Bali, are there any places to go? Any spa's or private properties? Because I'd rather not go to jail just for being naked in another country.

Should I consider visiting any other country instead of Indonesia? (Visiting a friend in Malaysia so I can't change that really)
I'm creative, kind and social. Feel free to PM me

Offline Leyoh

• Been there nude, Done that naked
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Nudist gamer, future doctor
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Travel to Malaysia & Indonesia
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 08:45:12 am »
@CatBug Someone needs you !
Living my best life naked !

Offline CatBug

• One of Two Malaysians here
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Travel to Malaysia & Indonesia
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 02:13:25 am »
@Leyoh lol thanks for summon!

@Kemubu Unfortunately Malaysia don't really have these kind of place. If I am not mistaken I think one of the AirBnB might have clothing optional but it's also really rare. For nudity if your friend is also into this you can practice it privately but other than that sorry to say pretty much no. And yes you should have read about the tourist who came and got arrested for stripping on top of a mountain right? xD

So in short if you were to be nude make sure no member of the public can see you. It's kinda sad but yeah that's what I have to live with too. This is the same with majority or all of the Islamic country. At least in Malaysia we are free to practice our own Faith but nudity is still not acceptable. Thailand do have some nudist resorts too tho (more than Indonesia for sure). Just the north of Malaysia maybe you could have a look.

But on the non-nudism side of things Malaysia have great food! Please do not hesitate to try out as many variety as you could. From Malay to Chinese to Indian cuisine we have it all and its authentic with affordable price. Our people are usually very nice too (especially to tourist) so enjoy your time here!
Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)