Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: There's a Decades-Old Boner War Raging Inside Nudist Camps  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
There's a Decades-Old Boner War Raging Inside Nudist Camps
« on: June 17, 2018, 04:17:10 am »
An Article on erections in naturist environments. I like what it says here; "Taking all erections as potentially unwanted sexual attention and seeking to hide them, in their eyes, betrays the core philosophies of nudism". In my naturist group, we see erections as something that naturally happens. When it does happen, we men don't normally hide it and women are not scared or intimidated by it. We (the men and women at our group) think that this is part of nature, and covering it does go against the principles of naturism. We tolerate it, but also know that we just don't have to brag about it deliberately or show it off. Respect is the golden rule and always comes first. Erections even happen in textile settings too, without men thinking about something sexual. So why should be frown upon? Relax! (to those who are against it) It won't byte and it doesn't mean what many speculate. Please share your thoughts and experiences in regards to the subject  :smiley:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ypamej/theres-a-decades-old-boner-war-raging-inside-nudist-camps?utm_source=vicefbus

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:14:19 am by Rockingnature »
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
Re: There's a Decades-Old Boner War Raging Inside Nudist Camps
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 05:53:44 am »
Great article, thanks for sharing  :like
I think that the erection is natural, but in a naturist social environment, it must be contained as much as possible to make the difference between sexual desire and involuntary erection!  :thinking:
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

BellaJordan

Re: There's a Decades-Old Boner War Raging Inside Nudist Camps
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 05:50:08 am »
This topic has been previously covered in the sexual topics and advice boards many times in many posts plus the guys forum. I don’t think we need another one on here.