Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Jurassic World Evolution  (Read 861 times)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Jurassic World Evolution
« on: June 18, 2018, 08:13:53 am »
I'm a huge Jurassic Park fan, so even though I normally wait for games to go down in price, I couldn't pass up on this one.

And no regrets at all. This game brings in all the lore and fun from all the movies into it. With an added bonus of Jeff Goldblum as Ian Malcom narrating through the entire game for the most part. With a few hits from a few of the other actors like Chris Pratt.

It starts off pretty slow so can be boring at the very start. This is standard theme park creation games in general. But once it ramps up you'll be trying to max out all your dinos and start to realize that you don't have enough room for them all.

Ah what a blast. And funny enough, the carnivores that I have so far are more behaved then the herbivores. The Carn's stay within their pens and behave. Eating and doing what they do. The Herb's constantly are breaking down my fences and running around rampant in the park and scaring all my guest. Ugh. See why Vegan's are bad? (jk jk)
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.