Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Spainish Video on Haulover beach  (Read 3042 times)

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
  • Referrals: 0
Spainish Video on Haulover beach
« on: June 19, 2018, 10:35:56 pm »
Good video on a Mexican couple that visits Haulover beach.

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
Re: Spainish Video on Haulover beach
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 02:15:23 am »

I was thinking of uploading this video. Hector, the owner and president of NNG and La Federacion Mexicana de Nudismo is a big advocate for naturism here. He was recently named president of the nudist federation here in Mexico. I hope he, and the rest of us can make naturism more acceptable here in Mexico.
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 09:07:22 am »
 :like
cool naturist video, thanks for sharing

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 08:55:18 pm »

I was thinking of uploading this video. Hector, the owner and president of NNG and La Federacion Mexicana de Nudismo is a big advocate for naturism here. He was recently named president of the nudist federation here in Mexico. I hope he, and the rest of us can make naturism more acceptable here in Mexico.
That would be great. Mexico has so many beautiful places that would be great for naturism.

It's pretty much just Tulum as far as notable designated naturist places, right?

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 12:22:27 am »

That would be great. Mexico has so many beautiful places that would be great for naturism.

It's pretty much just Tulum as far as notable designated naturist places, right?

Yes, but the most recognized naturist destination is Zipolite beach, south of Oaxaca State. Not only it is a big naturist tourist spot, but it's also very affordable, so I heard.
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

AmericanSwede

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 09:35:41 pm »

Yes, but the most recognized naturist destination is Zipolite beach, south of Oaxaca State. Not only it is a big naturist tourist spot, but it's also very affordable, so I heard.

My huzz and I are going to Zipolite this November, also Puerto Vallarta and Mexico City.