Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: My Blog: Orthodox Nudism: Saving Nudism From the Crazies  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Bobisnekkid

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 13
My Blog: Orthodox Nudism: Saving Nudism From the Crazies
« on: June 25, 2018, 04:54:51 pm »
Hey everyone, I know I don't post much around here. I hope to remedy that lol
I just wanted to drop a link to my blogs, one is on WordPress and the other is on Steemit. They are pretty much the same except I post pictures and Art on Steemit (and get paid for it).

Here they are, enjoy!

https://orthodoxnudist.wordpress.com

https://steemit.com/@orthodoxnudism

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 04:51:11 pm by Bobisnekkid »

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: My Blog: Orthodox Nudism: Saving Nudism From the Crazies
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 02:18:16 am »
bookmarked your wordpress blog
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline Bobisnekkid

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 03:22:27 am »
bookmarked your wordpress blog

Thanks!

Offline robbington

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 07:01:57 am »
Just read a few of the wordpress posts. Loved the one about the hypersensitivity when going barefoot.

Thanks for sharing! I look forward to future posts.

Offline carbon

• Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feeling Adequate.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 11:50:31 am »
Neat, I bookmarked it. Will read through them on my off time.

Offline NemoBond

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 05:02:19 pm »
Hey everyone, I know I don't post much around here. I hope to remedy that lol
I just wanted to drop a link to my blogs, one is on WordPress and the other is on Steemit. They are pretty much the same except I post pictures and Art on Steemit (and get paid for it).

Here they are, enjoy!

https://orthodoxnudist.wordpress.com

https://steemit.com/@orthodoxnudism

I just took a look at your two blogs, well done I have bookmarked them and will visit regularly, I particularly liked the one about being Christian and still being a naturist, I too am a Christian but I do not keep my naturism secret from anyone including church members though obviously for the reasons stated in that piece I would not dream of going and sitting down to a service in the nude or being nude when I have my non nudist friends over who might be offended. 

Statik

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 02:46:26 am »
I took a look at your blog.

Like the other person, I liked the observation about nudity and sensation, I remember talking with a naturist I had met once about the fact that, to me (and he as well it turned out), the most memorable sensation when I first went nude outside, was how strange the sun felt on my backside.  Really kind of wonderfully alien feeling.  Strange as it is, I kinda wish more people would experience it, because for me, that combined with the feeling of the sand under my feet made me feel somehow more connected with the earth.  And I'm not prone to sort of hippie talk like that, but it is what it is.

Also, I find it funny that you talked about nudists predominantly being non-Christian.  While that happens to be true for me (though in a non-judgmental way, I'm happy when people are happy) I always had the perception that there was a disproportionately pro-Christian vibe with naturism as a whole.  Like I really felt that a lot of people felt their religion to be directly tied to their naturism, which I always thought was interesting since mainstream religion is historically prudish about nudity.  Maybe it's a matter of our differing religious backgrounds coloring our perceptions!  That seems quite interesting to think.

Offline Bobisnekkid

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 06:07:54 pm »

.... Strange as it is, I kinda wish more people would experience it, because for me, that combined with the feeling of the sand under my feet made me feel somehow more connected with the earth.  And I'm not prone to sort of hippie talk like that, but it is what it is.

... I always had the perception that there was a disproportionately pro-Christian vibe with naturism as a whole.  Like I really felt that a lot of people felt their religion to be directly tied to their naturism, which I always thought was interesting since mainstream religion is historically prudish about nudity.  Maybe it's a matter of our differing religious backgrounds coloring our perceptions!  That seems quite interesting to think.

I definitely want more people to feel the sensation of nudity outside! I think it would help our "cause" immensely!

I guess I don't spend a lot of time (any time, no one lives here) with real nudists. Most of the nudists I am exposed to (no pun intended lol) are bloggers, and they tend to be more, for lack of a better term, "liberal" and therefore more likely to oppose religion.

Statik

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 09:34:10 pm »
Yeah, I've always gotten the impression that there was a pretty strong Christian contingent within naturism as a whole.  A lot of the concept that God made us like this, our bodies are an expression of God and to cover them is to cover the expression of God.  That whole sentiment. It's a different way of looking at things for sure.  Definitely a contrast to the (fringe) Christian group that kept trying to get our local nude beach shut down.