Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Blog Boosters: Limited Time Scholarly Articles  (Read 1417 times)

Offline carbon

• Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feeling Adequate.
  • Referrals: 2
Blog Boosters: Limited Time Scholarly Articles
« on: July 05, 2018, 06:03:26 am »
So I've been reading a few numbers of blogs on naturism around the web for quite some time now. 90% of them are on generic topics that everyone talks about... What to bring to the beach, etiquette, personal thoughts, etc. etc. There's not much juice flowing through the naturist blogosphere, I found. So, to help give it a swift kick in the behind, I'm gonna upload 50+ scholarly journals I found under a rock here -- open for grabs -- for a couple of days. I'm a champion for free knowledge and sharing of academia, so hopefully, skimming through research papers will inspire all the bloggers around here to write something interesting. It's unsorted, the topics range from enlightening, mundane, awesome, weird, controversial... Some sifting may be required.

<Link expired! PM me for the bundle.>

After the grace period, just PM me and I'll send it somehow.

Bon, voyage! Looking forward to reading them!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 02:09:05 pm by carbon »

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
Re: Blog Boosters: Limited Time Scholarly Articles
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 04:09:02 pm »

Very nice, Carbon! I will for sure take some time to read each of these. I've attached another one (not sure if it's included on the ones you provide,since I only gave it a quick scroll and some files) for everyone also to enjoy.  :azn: :smiley:  Knowledge is power, for sure.
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline carbon

• Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feeling Adequate.
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Blog Boosters: Limited Time Scholarly Articles
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 05:38:17 am »

Very nice, Carbon! I will for sure take some time to read each of these. I've attached another one (not sure if it's included on the ones you provide,since I only gave it a quick scroll and some files) for everyone also to enjoy.  :azn: :smiley:  Knowledge is power, for sure.

I honestly expected there to be more papers on naturism as a topic, but surprisingly, there's not as much as I thought. Though one that caught my attention was the one on naturist architecture. Not only is it really left-field, but it's also extremely interesting. It gave me an "oh, yeah" moment for the logistics behind the design of making a nude-friendly home environment. I recall that the topic was discussed on Stephane's BareOaks podcast.