Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: GDC Videos  (Read 939 times)

Offline carbon

• Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feeling Adequate.
  • Referrals: 2
GDC Videos
« on: July 14, 2018, 06:19:53 am »
Hello, all prospective game devs and game enthusiasts. I scoured the forum through the search function and was surprised to find that there wasn't a topic on GDC. GDC -- or Game Developers Conference is an annual get-together for game developers to discuss topics of their choosing in a semi-academic fashion. They talk about their insights, failures, and successes in hopes of inspiring other devs to create wonderful games. They have a vault of recorded conference talks on their website, but people must pay a premium subscription fee to have access to the whole thing. Otherwise, select few (nevertheless still awesome) talks can be found on their official website:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0JB7TSe49lg56u6qH8y_MQ

I'm thinking that we could share some of our favourites vids and have a discussion.

I'm a huge animation and illustration fan. So seeing a talk about the conservation of frames and tricks on deceiving the eye is an insightful topic on creating my own lively and interesting sprite animations.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 06:22:08 am by carbon »