News of IYNO and Announcements > FAQ and Information!

Adding Pictures To Posts

(1/3) > >>

NudieDaniel:
I thought it might be time to instructions on adding pictures whether that's from another site or the gallery

Adding from external site

Click the picture icon on the left of toolbar as seen here

img brackets like this will appear

Paste the url inside. You may need to click on the image to get the source url usually right clicking then selecting view image will get you this

Using gallery images

Using a gallery image is simple all you need to do is copy and paste the code under the image selecting the icon on the right highlights the full url just select copy

Adding as an attachment

This will appear at the bottom of the post or PM

select files clicking more attachments allows you to upload multiple files

You right click the image and select, view image and copy and paste the url into an edited post using the first method above the attached image has be already be posted

ukmarcus:
If I add photos to my posts can anyone view it or just members?

Jona:

--- Quote from: ukmarcus on May 11, 2020, 02:50:12 am ---If I add photos to my posts can anyone view it or just members?

--- End quote ---

If you have access to the teen/gallery/other section (no idea, I'm not in them) then only logged in members with that access would be able to see them. If you posted them in this thread, which is not in a restricted section, the entire internet could see them.

Nudielad:

--- Quote from: Jonathon on May 11, 2020, 03:20:46 am ---
--- Quote from: ukmarcus on May 11, 2020, 02:50:12 am ---If I add photos to my posts can anyone view it or just members?

--- End quote ---

If you have access to the teen/gallery/other section (no idea, I'm not in them) then only logged in members with that access would be able to see them. If you posted them in this thread, which is not in a restricted section, the entire internet could see them.

--- End quote ---

Wrong I'm afraid, unless you are a registered member on this forum you cannot view anything on it. @Delta Will be able to clarify further  :azn:

Jona:

--- Quote from: Nudielad on May 11, 2020, 06:57:43 am ---
--- Quote from: Jonathon on May 11, 2020, 03:20:46 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Wrong I'm afraid, unless you are a registered member on this forum you cannot view anything on it. @Delta Will be able to clarify further  :azn:

--- End quote ---

Ah true, forgot most of the website is private. Although the faq section is completely public, nobody would post pictures here most likely lol. My bad!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version