Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Adding Pictures To Posts  (Read 13409 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Adding Pictures To Posts
« on: July 31, 2018, 12:18:52 am »
I thought it might be time to instructions on adding pictures whether that's from another site or the gallery

Adding from external site

Click the picture icon on the left of toolbar as seen here

img brackets like this will appear

Paste the url inside. You may need to click on the image to get the source url usually right clicking then selecting view image will get you this

Using gallery images

Using a gallery image is simple all you need to do is copy and paste the code under the image selecting the icon on the right highlights the full url just select copy

Adding as an attachment

This will appear at the bottom of the post or PM

select files clicking more attachments allows you to upload multiple files

You right click the image and select, view image and copy and paste the url into an edited post using the first method above the attached image has be already be posted
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 02:45:27 am by NudieDaniel »
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline ukmarcus

• Topless with bottoms
  • Nudity is normal
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Adding Pictures To Posts
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 02:50:12 am »
If I add photos to my posts can anyone view it or just members?

Offline Jona

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 03:20:46 am »

If you have access to the teen/gallery/other section (no idea, I'm not in them) then only logged in members with that access would be able to see them. If you posted them in this thread, which is not in a restricted section, the entire internet could see them.

Offline Nudielad

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 06:57:43 am »

If you have access to the teen/gallery/other section (no idea, I'm not in them) then only logged in members with that access would be able to see them. If you posted them in this thread, which is not in a restricted section, the entire internet could see them.

Wrong I'm afraid, unless you are a registered member on this forum you cannot view anything on it. @Delta Will be able to clarify further  :azn:

Offline Jona

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 07:33:33 am »

Wrong I'm afraid, unless you are a registered member on this forum you cannot view anything on it. @Delta Will be able to clarify further  :azn:

Ah true, forgot most of the website is private. Although the faq section is completely public, nobody would post pictures here most likely lol. My bad!

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 07:56:18 am »
Yah, @Nudielad is correct. The areas of the site that are meant to be public are generally the faq, rules, etc.

If you truly want to know what can be seen, just have to logout and you’ll see exactly what sections are viewable to just anyone.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 08:35:15 am »
Er, it is quite a bit more mixed. We are planning on making it a bit more obvious what is public and what is not, but at least the Naturist Experiences board is off-limits to unregistered users, and the news board is the only one where attachments can be viewed without a valid login.

Keep in mind that while we do keep an eye on new registrations, the restricted (teens, girls, guys) areas, and the gallery of course, are more secure than that, because they are only available after we have had a chancee to get to know the new members.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline ukmarcus

• Topless with bottoms
  • Nudity is normal
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 04:38:39 pm »
Er, it is quite a bit more mixed. We are planning on making it a bit more obvious what is public and what is not, but at least the Naturist Experiences board is off-limits to unregistered users, and the news board is the only one where attachments can be viewed without a valid login.

Keep in mind that while we do keep an eye on new registrations, the restricted (teens, girls, guys) areas, and the gallery of course, are more secure than that, because they are only available after we have had a chancee to get to know the new members.

Cheers.  I'll post any photos in "naturist experiences" then.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 02:49:02 am »
Only just thought it now but it looks you can embed attached images to posts by right clicking and selecting view image and coping and pasting it into an edited post so you get the full sized image

« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 02:51:14 am by NudieDaniel »
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 07:11:05 am »
@NudieDaniel  Great tutorial, it could be added to the FAQ... If it's not already done!
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline coveredinsand

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2020, 05:01:39 am »

Wow I feel dumb, reading this I just found out there are areas that i do not have access to. I hope that those areas are more active then what i have access to. Only time will tell i guess.