General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

GTA Online

(1/5) > >>

Memer:
Does anyone still play GTA Online?

Zephyr:
I started only a month or so ago and in that time, gotten all the big properties and written pace notes on several rallies I sourced from the Rockstar Social Club.

Justan:
I've had it for about 2 years and still play it consistently af.

Let's do some hiests! #teamnuditos

Delta:
I had taken a break for a while because grinding for cash gets rather tedious without the right bonus weeks. Right now I am playing somewhat casually, just popping in for a bit less than an hour each day trying to maintain a daily objective streak. Might be fun getting a crew together and maybe have someone to do missions with.

Zephyr:

--- Quote from: Memer on September 03, 2018, 04:07:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Zephyr on September 02, 2018, 09:59:22 am ---I started only a month or so ago and in that time, gotten all the big properties and written pace notes on several rallies I sourced from the Rockstar Social Club.

--- End quote ---

Did you buy their Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack or any Shark Cards? Getting all the properties in a relatively short time isn’t easy. Money doesn’t really start flowing until you do the Import/Export vehicle cargo jobs.

--- End quote ---
Which is precisely why I focused on an office and then a vehicle warehouse, with minimal other expenses until I had built up a rhythm and from there, the cash really started to flow, without having to put any more money than I had to, although keeping one Great White Shark card waiting for use should I be so desperate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version