Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Humans  (Read 910 times)

Offline jeep

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Freedom is not obtained or kept unless faught for
  • Referrals: 0
Humans
« on: September 03, 2018, 06:27:28 am »
Not sure if there is already a thread on this awesome TV series "Humans" but i love this series and the idea of  super realistic robots or androids that would be among us as per the TV series where in a semi futuristic/contemporary world we have these "Synths" for all sorts of purposes from the home to the workplace.
 So just for interest i decided to see what level of robotic advancement were were at in the real world and was most surprised to find that the Japanese in particular have nearly perfected the facial expresions in some cases such as "Erica" and "Sofia" and in one case the actual walking and dancing of a robot that walks un assisted just like a human such as with HRP-4C. We may not be too far from the future that the TV Show depicts.  I guess the realism will get to the point where in future a "Synth" could be indistiguishable from a human at the nudist park.  hopefully the link to HRP-4C works