Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: New Announcements during my absence (Y)  (Read 1319 times)

randomer909

New Announcements during my absence (Y)
« on: January 26, 2010, 08:11:43 pm »
Transformers 3 has been confirmed
http://www.collider.com/2010/01/11/transformers-3-to-start-filming-this-may-on-track-for-july-1st-2011release/
Michael Bay has confirmed that Transformers 3 is going to start Production in May and will be released Summer 2011. NOt really a surprise, the end of Revenge of the Fallen definitely left it open for a 3rd

Tim Burton is thinking of taking on Sleeping Beauty
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/43678
There's a rumour going around Hollywood that Tim Burton is thinking of making his own adaption of Sleeping Beauty, but that he'll take it from the Witch's perspective in it. I dunno maybe this is a theme he's going with (Taking Disney movies and making them creepy, and I'm not complaining :786 :345678)

Pirates of the Carribean 4 has been confirmed
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=62481
I think they've called it POTC4: On Stranger Tides, with a release date for Summer 2011.

So some Summer Blockbusters being lined up for 2011 :786

Okla-Homie

Re: New Announcements during my absence (Y)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 04:15:32 am »
That's pretty exciting, especially the new Pirates. Please tell me they will keep the same cast... I might cause a little trouble if that's not the case... :323232

haha jk jk, I just wanted to use that one  :323232

randomer909

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 10:45:52 am »
That's pretty exciting, especially the new Pirates. Please tell me they will keep the same cast... I might cause a little trouble if that's not the case... :323232

haha jk jk, I just wanted to use that one  :323232
:345678 I know, the little guy is just so cool :323232

Yeah they're keeping the same cast as far as I know, but a couple of months back, there was this whole big scare Depp wasn't going go return cause one of his freinds got fired from a Disney Management Job or something, and he wouldn't return cause he persuaded Depp to do POTC. But Depp eventually agreed to return :) No other news on the matter for everyone else :)

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 09:04:12 pm »
The whole case isn't actually returning. Bloom and Knightley are both off the film, they said they didn't want to do another. There's trouble at Disney at the moment too between all the execs. A guy called Cook was the one who persuaded Depp to come back for number 4 and it looks like he's about to get the chop, so it's all a bit touch and go at the moment.

But if it does get made, it'll be Sparrow-centric. Why else do you go watch a PotC movie anyways? ^^
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

randomer909

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 09:16:47 pm »
The whole case isn't actually returning. Bloom and Knightley are both off the film, they said they didn't want to do another. There's trouble at Disney at the moment too between all the execs. A guy called Cook was the one who persuaded Depp to come back for number 4 and it looks like he's about to get the chop, so it's all a bit touch and go at the moment.

But if it does get made, it'll be Sparrow-centric. Why else do you go watch a PotC movie anyways? ^^
Didn't know that :S. Thanks m8 :) I hope it does get made