Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo?  (Read 3653 times)

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
  • Referrals: 0
Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo?
« on: October 22, 2018, 06:33:03 pm »
Hi guys and gals, I was just playing Forza Motorsport 4 on XBOX360.
It made me wonder, what's your racing simulator of choice ?
Let me know  :cool:.
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 07:16:02 pm »
i've ONLY played Gran Turismo,

I have heard really great things about Forza though, and seem some cool LP's about it!

Offline calypso

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 01:40:13 am »
I’ve had both. I found Gran Turismo more “realistic” whereas Forza felt like a normal arcade game. I have a steering wheel with a clutch and shifter for gran turismo. It’s a lot fun.

I sold my Xbox because I found it less fun.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 05:16:44 pm »
Can't argue with the realism you're reffering to :).
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 06:13:38 pm »
Since I put other wanted to say. I’m not just a huge racing game fan anyways. Gets pretty bland to me.

But, I loved the Burnout series. Those were always fun. And way back when it was Cruisin’ USA/World.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 11:30:53 am »
I've only played Gran Turismo, but it was a big part of my gaming history.  I've had all of em except 5 and Sport.  Lots of good memories for me. 

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 06:27:31 pm »
Since I put other wanted to say. I’m not just a huge racing game fan anyways. Gets pretty bland to me.

But, I loved the Burnout series. Those were always fun. And way back when it was Cruisin’ USA/World.

Especially Burnout 3 Takedown, great game :D.

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 10:24:28 am »
Despite owning GT4 for PS2, I have little to no memory of it. Forza Horizon 4 clearly brings an added level of realism with its weekly seasonal changes, but I can barely drive 2 metres without getting dropped from online. I have much more fond memories of a rally game in the name of Colin McRae, the 1995 World Rally Champion. Even today, developer/publisher Codemasters use the DiRT franchise (what it evolved into) to innovate the rally racing genre

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 05:52:42 pm »
Despite owning GT4 for PS2, I have little to no memory of it. Forza Horizon 4 clearly brings an added level of realism with its weekly seasonal changes, but I can barely drive 2 metres without getting dropped from online. I have much more fond memories of a rally game in the name of Colin McRae, the 1995 World Rally Champion. Even today, developer/publisher Codemasters use the DiRT franchise (what it evolved into) to innovate the rally racing genre

I only played Dirt 3 on XBOX360, but it's an awesome game indeed :).

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2018, 11:07:18 am »

What I saw of it grabbed my attention with Ken Block, Gymkhana and the famous Top Gear "Rally Car VS Bobsled" challenge. That both it and DiRT Showdown are on the Xbox One backwards compatibility list would seal the deal if I could even source it

Offline calypso

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 12:26:53 am »
Grid on the ps3 is fun too. With a wheel.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2018, 05:38:18 pm »

What I saw of it grabbed my attention with Ken Block, Gymkhana and the famous Top Gear "Rally Car VS Bobsled" challenge. That both it and DiRT Showdown are on the Xbox One backwards compatibility list would seal the deal if I could even source it
Dirt introduced me to Ken Block too :).

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2018, 10:25:08 am »

Scratch that, I have gotten my hands on both of them and a backwards compatible iteration of Codemasters' other flagship racing franchise, the ToCA series which would become Race Driver (labeled with the V8 Supercars of the time to appeal to Australian audiences) and finally GRID. I have recorded videos of each as Let's Play series for my YouTube channel.

Ad1210

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2018, 10:33:39 am »
Codemasters f1 series and Iracing

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2018, 06:23:51 pm »

Scratch that, I have gotten my hands on both of them and a backwards compatible iteration of Codemasters' other flagship racing franchise, the ToCA series which would become Race Driver (labeled with the V8 Supercars of the time to appeal to Australian audiences) and finally GRID. I have recorded videos of each as Let's Play series for my YouTube channel.
Cool, what's your Youtube channel called :) ?