Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo?  (Read 3654 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo?
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2018, 07:34:11 pm »
Despite owning GT4 for PS2, I have little to no memory of it. Forza Horizon 4 clearly brings an added level of realism with its weekly seasonal changes, but I can barely drive 2 metres without getting dropped from online. I have much more fond memories of a rally game in the name of Colin McRae, the 1995 World Rally Champion. Even today, developer/publisher Codemasters use the DiRT franchise (what it evolved into) to innovate the rally racing genre

I only played Dirt 3 on XBOX360, but it's an awesome game indeed :).
What I saw of it grabbed my attention with Ken Block, Gymkhana and the famous Top Gear "Rally Car VS Bobsled" challenge. That both it and DiRT Showdown are on the Xbox One backwards compatibility list would seal the deal if I could even source it
Scratch that, I have gotten my hands on both of them and a backwards compatible iteration of Codemasters' other flagship racing franchise, the ToCA series which would become Race Driver (labeled with the V8 Supercars of the time to appeal to Australian audiences) and finally GRID. I have recorded videos of each as Let's Play series for my YouTube channel.
Cool, what's your Youtube channel called :) ?

I should let him reply pretty sure this is his gaming channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1MkzbV8RzwXSUbqUILFChw/videos
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 12:46:13 am »
That is the one. I would appreciate the support as I am uploading the first DiRT LP as I speak.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 10:30:10 am »
That is the one. I would appreciate the support as I am uploading the first DiRT LP as I speak.

I shall check it out :).
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).