General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Board games

(1/4) > >>

Nudist newb:
So im not sure if this is on the right board or sub division or whatever but Board games ... :grin:

In this year ive realy started to develop a passion for collecting and playing them and thought that it might be a good idea to start a thread dedicated to them here

So any thing board game related from games you are excited to see developed to expansions and suggestions you can drop them here

Ill start this thig by recommending 3 of my current favourites

1.Teraforming Mars
2. Small World
3. King of Tokyo

Those are 3 I would absolutely recommend and love ... im excited to get my hands on Root, Everdell and Gloomhaven in the next couple of months  :grin:

And woul love to hear your thoughts on the board games you love and are excited for :cheesy:

Nudist newb:

--- Quote from: Nudist newb on November 02, 2018, 06:21:01 pm ---So im not sure if this is on the right board or sub division or whatever but Board games ... :grin:

In this year ive realy started to develop a passion for collecting and playing them and thought that it might be a good idea to start a thread dedicated to them here

So any thing board game related from games you are excited to see developed to expansions and suggestions you can drop them here

Ill start this thig by recommending 3 of my current favourites

1.Teraforming Mars
2. Small World
3. King of Tokyo

Those are 3 I would absolutely recommend and love ... im excited to get my hands on Root, Everdell and Gloomhaven in the next couple of months  :grin:

And woul love to hear your thoughts on the board games you love and are excited for :cheesy:

--- End quote ---

Please note that I posted this here becaus the other board is dedicated to video games witch these do not fall under  :azn:

Tree:
Just saw this. There is another board games thread on here somewhere but I don't recall where sorry. I remember discussing Catan on there a while back though.

AmericanSwede:
We host a Naked Board Games night in Los Angeles a couple times a month. Always hilarious.

Bastian.therock:
My all time favorite is Betrayal at House on the hill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version