Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: A Deep Dive Into 'Naked Attraction', the Greatest Show on British TV  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 14
 I have mix feelings about this show. After seeing a couple of episodes, I think it's great that the human body is being appreciated for what it is. However, choosing a date or a partner solely on heir physical attributes, it also can leave other contestants with a sense of rejection because their bodies were not ideal to the person that is trying to get a partner. Their self-esteem would have to be really high in order to not be affected by it (since I suppose people in this show are not nudists or naturists). But I'm also skeptical about the legitimacy of this show, as most other reality TV shows. It is interesting to see what defines physical attraction in the people on this show, but I think it's a bit far to what nudism and naturism is (not saying that this show is about naturism). Thoughts anyone?

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/a3q59j/a-deep-dive-into-naked-attraction-the-greatest-show-on-british-tv?utm_source=vicefbus&fbclid=IwAR3_QtydKIy_DxPNWe-CldceGWZh_-jdh2q68pZVRuKwYNIXTnAHephraSg

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 10:39:48 pm by Rockingnature »
"If nakedness offends you, then you are disrespecting God's creation."

Offline Kemubu

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Love, life, laughs and a bit of everything
  • Referrals: 1
Re: A Deep Dive Into 'Naked Attraction', the Greatest Show on British TV
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 02:28:16 am »
I'm not convinced that anyone on there are nudists or naturists, therefore I wouldn't say that it's pro-nudity in a way. I'd more rather agree with you; it's vain in so many ways and it leaves people to sit at home in their couches to judge (but then, who cares right?). I know of the existence of the show, I've seen two episodes and that was enough for me. It's not my short of show that's all.
I'm very talkative, feel free to PM me

Offline mike345

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 03:08:19 am »
I think it's great. Most of what goes into an initial date is physical attraction anyways and its great to see nudity normalized. I think its even better if most of the contestants are not nudists.

Offline Twarls

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 08:05:31 pm »
As much as it's good that it's definitely normalising nudity to a very mainstream audience, I have to agree that it isn't a real depiction of naturism.
The show tries to portray this idea it's all about body positivity etc, but it is just trash tv with nudity so people can oggle. The contestants always pick the ones with the best body or the biggest nob too.

Offline cp

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 11:21:44 am »
I agree it isn't really anything to do with naturism but the couple i have seen does show various different body types which kinda does say we are all different and the more nudity that is seen, may make it more aceptable as such.. we can but hope :-)