Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: A Deep Dive Into 'Naked Attraction', the Greatest Show on British TV  (Read 3868 times)

Offline kingsalah05

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • message me plz im so lonely
  • Referrals: 0
Re: A Deep Dive Into 'Naked Attraction', the Greatest Show on British TV
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2021, 08:56:04 pm »
wow. ive just done some googling and apparently one of the contestants on dating naked tried to sue the channel for showing her naked. that's mental. also it says they show butts but not genitalia.. weird how butts are considered less offensive than a vagina - either all or nothing imo haha
Wikipedia:
In August 2014, Jessie Nizewitz, a contestant on the third episode of Season 1, which aired on July 31, 2014, filed a lawsuit against Viacom, as well as Firelight Entertainment and Lighthearted Entertainment for $10 million, after they broadcast an uncensored shot of her crotch.[34]

Two months later, Viacom, Firelight Entertainment and Lighthearted Entertainment sought to have the lawsuit dismissed, claiming that Nizewitz was in violation of her contract in filing a lawsuit. Viacom, in its petition for dismissal held that, "Before filming began, she signed not one but three agreements, in which she expressly and repeatedly agreed that she would participate and be filmed fully nude: that footage could be exhibited and distributed without restriction; that the producers would have sole discretion in how the footage was edited; that she waived any right to sue over her appearance on the show; and that she would be liable for attorneys fees should she sue in violation of her contract."[35]

In March 2015, the lawsuit was dismissed by a New York Supreme Court judge.[36]
well she learnt to always read the small print i guess!

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2021, 09:12:07 pm »
Lmao go on a show expecting to get naked and sue when it actually gets sired almost as good as smokers suing tobacco companies

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 03:26:42 am »
I don't like that show - it trivializes nudity and sexuality alike and reduces humans to a piece of meat.  The show "Naked Beach" is much better. 
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 03:03:35 pm »
I don't like that show - it trivializes nudity and sexuality alike and reduces humans to a piece of meat.  The show "Naked Beach" is much better. 
I agree, Naked Attraction is the opposite of what it claims to stand for, body positivity is not judging people based on their bodies, Naked Attraction is judging people solely on what they look like

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2021, 07:36:11 pm »
I agree, Naked Attraction is the opposite of what it claims to stand for, body positivity is not judging people based on their bodies, Naked Attraction is judging people solely on what they look like

Before your time but Blind Date on ITV contestants asked three potential dates questions and they never saw who they were talking to until they chose one of the three dates from behind a screen. I thought that show was bad ????‍♂️