Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Runescape 3  (Read 10268 times)

5Chill10

Runescape 3
« on: January 06, 2019, 10:51:24 pm »
Does anyone play Runescape 3? I have been playing on and off since RS2 came out, and never "pulled the plug" even when the game disinterested me or I had really bad luck RNG wise. I am sure more people play oldschool 2007 Runescape, but I prefer to max on RS3 first before I touch 2007 Scape. I am a member of the RS wiki clan, have some helpful/friendly people who usually live in other timezones. Feel free to PM me for my in game name.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Runescape 3
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 11:33:02 pm »
I play rs3, but for the most part I just log in to do daily type stuff.  For me that is managing the port, the farm, and getting my daily 20k agility exp at Priff. 

Offline Chloekaldrson

• Topless with bottoms
  • Yes, I'm really that messed up.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 05:10:08 pm »
I cant stand rs3 anymore. OSRS is the way to go. maxing rs3 will just be a waste of time.
It's nice to see that most things grow to face the most beautiful thing in their sight.

Like sunflowers to the sun, or men towards women.

5Chill10

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 04:17:53 am »
I cant stand rs3 anymore. OSRS is the way to go. maxing rs3 will just be a waste of time.

I think I invested too much time into RS3 at this point to switch to 2007Scape. 2007Scape will probably too grindy for me at this point after playing RS3 consistently for the last 2 years.

5Chill10

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 04:18:43 am »
I play rs3, but for the most part I just log in to do daily type stuff.  For me that is managing the port, the farm, and getting my daily 20k agility exp at Priff.

For me my daily activities include checking Player owned Farm animals, port but also treasure hunter keys and red sandstones for quick 300k.

Offline Link

• Hero of Winds
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 07:16:50 am »
Yeah, I still mainly play RS3 after coming back to the game after about a decade. I still try to keep my play style as close to RS2 as I can though. It just feels so... sterile. I would love to go back and focus just on OSRS if I hadn't accidentally botched the creation of that account, haha. Anywho, feel free to send me a message if you want to add me to your friends list.

Offline robbington

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 07:17:24 am »

Exactly how I feel, except I didn't make it past two minutes in to trying RS3. It seemed too... WoW'y for me? I mainly play for the nostalgia. I'm on about 3 or 4 days out of the week. Add me if you want!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 01:34:33 am by DrgHybrid »

Offline Maurits

• Bare Squad - Special Youth Unit
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2019, 11:50:01 am »
My runescape 3 account is a higher level but I don't like the new combat system and some new ways of training skills. I now only play old school runescape on my phone every now and then.