Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Future of IYNO(Hoff Apprication Day 2019/10 Years Of IYNO)  (Read 311364 times)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Wow, ten years already. Time sure flies.

Yes, it was back in 2009 when IYNO first opened its doors to the public. People have come and gone. A few were there since the very beginnning, but many people who joined in during our journey have left a lasting impression on this place. I am grateful for all the time we have spent together, and I believe that ten years of this great community is an event worthy of celebration.

So, we are doing what we typically do when we have something to celebrate. We turn to David Hasselhoff.
I called him up a while ago. Told him we were celebrating the ten-year anniversary of our forum. And what did he say? "You still use forums? I thought everyone was doing Facebook groups by now!"

Of course, nobody at IYNO would dare to question the infinite wisdom of the Hoff. So today, I am proud to announce that International Young Naturists Organization will be moving to Facebook soon. Unfortunately, we are not yet finished setting up the group, but we should be done in a day or two. Be sure to check this site to see where you will need to sign up. Once the Facebook group is ready, the forum will be closed.

Disclaimer: This is a Hoff Appreciation Day post. Due to solar time, Hoff Appreciation Day may last for up to 48 hours. If Hoff Appreciation Day lasts for more than 48 hours, consult a doctor immediately.

edit: The Hoff's Data migration didn't work out
https://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,28597.msg269457.html#msg269457
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 08:31:10 pm by NudieDaniel »
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
Re: The Future of IYNO
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 04:53:37 pm »
This is going to create an issue of conscious for some of us that have avoided FB the same way we have avoided textile beaches.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 04:56:16 pm »
I have had that concern as well, but the Hoff said otherwise, and I have complete faith in him.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

jasper

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 07:21:22 pm »
Wow, that's a big change..

I always found Facebook is more social than a forum, but they have a very strict no-nudity policy... How is that going to work?

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 08:06:48 pm »
Are you saying we shouldn't jump in the Hoff's car
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 08:13:13 pm »
It's a shame that the forum will close soon to pass on FB, I'm not sure it's a good idea! because of censorship on nude photos... an example of censorship of FB a work of Gustave Courbet "The origin of the world"!
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

jasper

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 08:33:22 pm »
Are you saying we shouldn't jump in the Hoff's car

I've just realised that The Hoff always uses the right Kitt. We should consider moving to FB seriously.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2019, 08:33:53 pm »
The Hoff will protect our hidden and private group.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2019, 08:38:30 pm »
Yeah is knows what we do and I'm sure he knows Facebook isn't nudity friendly so I'm sure he's got it figured out. So let's jump in the Hoff's car

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2019, 08:40:03 pm »
Wow, that's a big change..

I always found Facebook is more social than a forum, but they have a very strict no-nudity policy... How is that going to work?

I have the same concerns. I understand that more people are in to traditional modern social websites, like Facebook, but what about posting nudist and naturist content? Facebook is very strict with that. Wouldn't it be easier to keep this site open for that? Or maybe consider other alternatives like MeWe and their open policy towards naturism and nudism or nude content in general, I don't think is a guarantee that it will last forever. What about our postings here on IYNO? What will happen to them? What about our galleries of both personal pics and other forms of expressions of naturism? what will happen to them? What about people that for professional reasons want to keep their naturism interests or habits undercover? How will this affect them? How about Danee? Is she aware (even though, it's been a long time since she was last active here)? After all, she is and always will be our proud and outstanding ambassador from IYNO.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:42:45 pm by Rockingnature »
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

jasper

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 09:08:23 pm »

I have the same concerns. I understand that more people are in to traditional modern social websites, like Facebook, but what about posting nudist and naturist content? Facebook is very strict with that. Wouldn't it be easier to keep this site open for that? Or maybe consider other alternatives like MeWe and their open policy towards naturism and nudism or nude content in general, I don't think is a guarantee that it will last forever. What about our postings here on IYNO? What will happen to them? What about our galleries of both personal pics and other forms of expressions of naturism? what will happen to them? What about people that for professional reasons want to keep their naturism interests or habits undercover? How will this affect them? How about Danee? Is she aware (even though, it's been a long time since she was last active here)? After all, she is and always will be our proud and outstanding ambassador from IYNO.

Well, really everybody has FB these days. People will join the new group for sure. Everyone can always use a second FB account for the IYNO group if they want privacy. Think of the upsides!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 09:13:45 pm by Jasper »

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2019, 09:15:37 pm »

Well, really everybody has FB these days. People will join the new group for sure. Everyone can always use a second FB account for the IYNO group if they want privacy. Think of the upsides!

True, true. I don't doubt the upsides. I'm just a faithful IYNO citizen, asking questions.  :azn:
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2019, 11:51:02 pm »
I'm not out to anyone but one of my friends that I'm a naturist. Will membership in this group be kept hidden from the public?

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2019, 11:57:40 pm »
I'm not out to anyone but one of my friends that I'm a naturist. Will membership in this group be kept hidden from the public?

You can take @Jasper advice above  :wink:

Offline blank radar

• Teens Only Member
  • Naturist Superhero
  • he/him
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2019, 12:51:03 am »
uh... april fools ???  :undecided: *nervous laughter*