News of IYNO and Announcements > News and IYNO Announcements

The Future of IYNO(Hoff Apprication Day 2019/10 Years Of IYNO)

(1/10) > >>

Delta:
Wow, ten years already. Time sure flies.

Yes, it was back in 2009 when IYNO first opened its doors to the public. People have come and gone. A few were there since the very beginnning, but many people who joined in during our journey have left a lasting impression on this place. I am grateful for all the time we have spent together, and I believe that ten years of this great community is an event worthy of celebration.

So, we are doing what we typically do when we have something to celebrate. We turn to David Hasselhoff.
I called him up a while ago. Told him we were celebrating the ten-year anniversary of our forum. And what did he say? "You still use forums? I thought everyone was doing Facebook groups by now!"

Of course, nobody at IYNO would dare to question the infinite wisdom of the Hoff. So today, I am proud to announce that International Young Naturists Organization will be moving to Facebook soon. Unfortunately, we are not yet finished setting up the group, but we should be done in a day or two. Be sure to check this site to see where you will need to sign up. Once the Facebook group is ready, the forum will be closed.

Disclaimer: This is a Hoff Appreciation Day post. Due to solar time, Hoff Appreciation Day may last for up to 48 hours. If Hoff Appreciation Day lasts for more than 48 hours, consult a doctor immediately.

edit: The Hoff's Data migration didn't work out
https://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,28597.msg269457.html#msg269457

the_nude_topher:
This is going to create an issue of conscious for some of us that have avoided FB the same way we have avoided textile beaches.

Delta:
I have had that concern as well, but the Hoff said otherwise, and I have complete faith in him.

jasper:
Wow, that's a big change..

I always found Facebook is more social than a forum, but they have a very strict no-nudity policy... How is that going to work?

NudieDaniel:
Are you saying we shouldn't jump in the Hoff's car

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version