News of IYNO and Announcements > News and IYNO Announcements

The Future of IYNO(Hoff Apprication Day 2019/10 Years Of IYNO)

<< < (10/10)

callmekick:
Yeah...there is something about Facebook that keeps quite a lot of peeps away from it. Not to mention that Facebook has its own moral policing going on.

One of the reasons I love this forum is for its simplicity. Sure gonna miss that if we move to FB.

cp:

--- Quote from: callmekick on May 17, 2019, 07:30:24 am ---Yeah...there is something about Facebook that keeps quite a lot of peeps away from it. Not to mention that Facebook has its own moral policing going on.

One of the reasons I love this forum is for its simplicity. Sure gonna miss that if we move to FB.

--- End quote ---

It is not happening, just an April fools prank.. :-)

callmekick:

--- Quote from: cp on May 17, 2019, 07:34:01 am ---
--- Quote from: callmekick on May 17, 2019, 07:30:24 am ---Yeah...there is something about Facebook that keeps quite a lot of peeps away from it. Not to mention that Facebook has its own moral policing going on.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh!  :laughing I guess I was just so upset that I skipped all the posts and posted my reply!

cp:

--- Quote from: callmekick on May 17, 2019, 07:43:21 am ---
--- Quote from: cp on May 17, 2019, 07:34:01 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh!  :laughing I guess I was just so upset that I skipped all the posts and posted my reply!

--- End quote ---
:like Understandable, I think a lot would be .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version