News of IYNO and Announcements > News and IYNO Announcements

The Future of IYNO(Hoff Apprication Day 2019/10 Years Of IYNO)

<< < (2/10) > >>

Mettis:
It's a shame that the forum will close soon to pass on FB, I'm not sure it's a good idea! because of censorship on nude photos... an example of censorship of FB a work of Gustave Courbet "The origin of the world"!

jasper:

--- Quote from: NudieDaniel on March 31, 2019, 08:06:48 pm ---Are you saying we shouldn't jump in the Hoff's car

--- End quote ---

I've just realised that The Hoff always uses the right Kitt. We should consider moving to FB seriously.

DrgHybrid:
The Hoff will protect our hidden and private group.

NudieDaniel:
Yeah is knows what we do and I'm sure he knows Facebook isn't nudity friendly so I'm sure he's got it figured out. So let's jump in the Hoff's car

Rockingnature:

--- Quote from: Jasper on March 31, 2019, 07:21:22 pm ---Wow, that's a big change..

I always found Facebook is more social than a forum, but they have a very strict no-nudity policy... How is that going to work?

--- End quote ---

I have the same concerns. I understand that more people are in to traditional modern social websites, like Facebook, but what about posting nudist and naturist content? Facebook is very strict with that. Wouldn't it be easier to keep this site open for that? Or maybe consider other alternatives like MeWe and their open policy towards naturism and nudism or nude content in general, I don't think is a guarantee that it will last forever. What about our postings here on IYNO? What will happen to them? What about our galleries of both personal pics and other forms of expressions of naturism? what will happen to them? What about people that for professional reasons want to keep their naturism interests or habits undercover? How will this affect them? How about Danee? Is she aware (even though, it's been a long time since she was last active here)? After all, she is and always will be our proud and outstanding ambassador from IYNO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version