Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Midlands waterpark opens for naturist organisation  (Read 11930 times)

Offline frehm92

• Shouting it out loud
  • Freedom means Love
  • Referrals: 0
    • Nakenfri
Midlands waterpark opens for naturist organisation
« on: April 13, 2019, 06:41:28 am »
Bravo, I hope more will follow their example. It's time to get over the riddicolous fear of nudity.
I believe children are actually more safe in a naturist environment than anywhere else.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/water-park-owner-hits-back-16113942?fbclid=IwAR0dtYsWrpokPA46tffXhN9ehH81zM_P7gnK7JthCKIe-0SE7O7FOML9UtA
The human body is a beutiful gift and a treasure more valuable than any gold in the world.

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
Re: Midlands waterpark opens for naturist organisation
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 08:18:43 am »
I seriously hope this goes ahead and is a great success for the water park, which can only help promote naturism and maybe others will give it a go..

Article sounds like a bunch of non naturists knowing nothing about naturism and not even having the gumption to look up The "Naturist organisation " if they had of, they would see rules etc for joining, and also how in fact the kids are so over protected in general by all the adults.. Anything untoward is quickly sorted out and dealt with..

Offline pvct1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 02:55:46 pm »
Glad to hear. I have been to this event in Stoke for a couple of times and it was great with lots of people of different ages. I once befriended with a middle age man who used to come with his kids but at the time his two sons were going to college so he was going on his own. I also talked with a family (the dad was British and the mum was from Hong Kong), really cool and friendly people. They have a teenage daughter who still wore her swimsuit but still having a lot of fun.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 09:09:00 am »
They should make it a reoccurring event, like once a month. Think that would make people dare to try it since it's not as big of a deal if it's reoccurring.

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 03:03:28 pm »
I so want to go to that; shame it's 3000 mi/5000 km away.  :sad:

Offline cool110

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 05:39:03 pm »
They should make it a reoccurring event, like once a month. Think that would make people dare to try it since it's not as big of a deal if it's reoccurring.

It already is, although only twice a year (April and September). It's been going on for a long time as well, only difference this year has been the increased publicity coming off the back of the rollercoaster world record.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 06:19:33 pm »

It already is, although only twice a year (April and September). It's been going on for a long time as well, only difference this year has been the increased publicity coming off the back of the rollercoaster world record.

Might have to check that out if I have the opportunity