Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked Club anyone know about it?  (Read 79654 times)

Offline carbon

• Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feeling Adequate.
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Naked Club anyone know about it?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2019, 07:14:22 pm »
Love it, great activities :).
It would be cool to have nude Olympics :).

Bodyfest has an event like that. Except replace sports with popping balloons with our bodies.

I think we came in 2nd place or something.

Offline jeff

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 06:56:13 am »

@jeff How was the experience filming for the video? Were you directed or given any instructions? How were you selected for the video? Has anyone recognized you in real life (probably not in the streets but like friends or family)? Would you do it again?

The organizer has big group events (Bodyfest, Nude Olympics) where everything is candid, and also photoshoots where it's mostly candid, but he gives some direction. I was selected for the video because I participated in some of the big group events, got on the mailing list, and answered a call for volunteers.

A think a few people recognized me from the videos, but it's no big deal. People occasionally recognize me when when I'm naked in the street, and I also sometimes get messages from friends like, "I found a naked picture of you in the news / on twitter!" I would definitely do it again!

AmericanSwede

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2020, 01:40:12 pm »
That's me in the first video you linked :rotfl2:

I've participated in a bunch of their events, and have always had lots of fun. I don't have much to add, but am happy to answer any questions if you have any.

I love their videos! I have always wanted to join in, but the schedule never fit while I was living in Cali. Now I'm in NYC, so I'll hopefully get to a Canada event one day soon.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.