Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to Interesting and Informative resources

Naked Club anyone know about it?

<< < (2/4) > >>

carbon:

--- Quote from: NakedShadow on April 27, 2019, 12:19:58 am ---Would you recommend that I sign up for an account. I would like to see what events that they hold and attend (preferably non photo shooting events) and see further photographs and connect with other nudists

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it doesn’t hurt to snag an account. They don’t send anything other than a weekly newsletter on upcoming events via email. The photo avatar requirement at sign up can be bypassed by taking a selfie and heavily editing it with effects, if you’re worried about privacy like me.

pvct1:
I'm a subscriber on the site. Their photos and videos are great and well edited.

carbon:

--- Quote from: pvct1 on April 27, 2019, 05:58:39 pm ---I'm a subscriber on the site. Their photos and videos are great and well edited.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's the part that kinda gets me, are they soliciting money off of nude events? Is the money going into maintaining the site, such as what seems to be a perpetually unfinished forum?

jeff:
That's me in the first video you linked :rotfl2:

I've participated in a bunch of their events, and have always had lots of fun. I don't have much to add, but am happy to answer any questions if you have any.

carbon:

--- Quote from: jeff on April 28, 2019, 03:29:52 am ---That's me in the first video you linked :rotfl2:

--- End quote ---

Congrats on your debut into naturist stardom!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version