Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: I Went to a Nudist Festival for Millennials  (Read 24573 times)

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
  • Referrals: 0
Re: I Went to a Nudist Festival for Millennials
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2019, 07:16:48 am »
As someone who went to the festival, this girl was AWFUL.

She did not speak to many people. She kept herself to herself. She didn't tell most of us she was a journalist.

She spoke to one man in his middle age. And that was it.

I dont want to sound like a fan boy but I will defend NKD instead of this trashy online magazine haha. Honestly as a brit, I have to point out Vice is seen as click bait trash.

It's also funny because, sure it wasnt the most diverse, but those stats are all wrong. Heck my Nepalese friend took those pictures she's using! It was a more diverse event compared to some of BNs sadly.

Wow really? How did you figure out that she was a journalist? Was she at least naked? Was she shy so didn't talk to a lot of people. WOuld be Pretty terrible if she only spoke to the middle age man especially considering the artilce's title. I would have really liked to have heard what the young women there thought especially cause she made it sound like the female male ratio was super small with the girls basically being dragged by their boyfriends there.

How was your experience in the festival? I've never heard it before. Is it the big nudist festival of the U.K.? What do you all do?

I must say, I cannot stress enough about how bad a reporter I feel she was. Half the stuff in the article does not seem correct.

She asked to come. But wouldn't tell anyone she is a journalist. Luckily the organiser introduced us to her as the journalist, to her annoyance. She was reluctant to talk to many people.

She was naked. She's in one of the pictures on her page actually.

I have realised this is rare but honestly there gender balance is not awful like she said. Yes more guys but it's not the usual 90:10 ratio. I'd say it was more 65:45? So not amazing but there were a lot more women than she suggests. She didnt even talk to the girls in my group.

It was a great festival. Only its second run. Looks to be more. Basically lots of evening entertainment, silent discos so on.

I think I'll post a proper review soon of it. Get the interest up

Did she have a hairy pussy? I assume that if she did she probably wanted to go full gonzo on reporting the story and thus didn't want her cover blown. Or maybe @Night Listener is right and she was probably really nervous.

A review of the place is a good way to not only correct error that you see in her reporting but draw interest to the event for next for British visitors (and hopefully European ones) to attend

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2019, 11:45:51 am »

She did not speak to many people. She kept herself to herself. She didn't tell most of us she was a journalist.

I dont want to sound like a fan boy but I will defend NKD instead of this trashy online magazine haha. Honestly as a brit, I have to point out Vice is seen as click bait trash.

It's also funny because, sure it wasnt the most diverse, but those stats are all wrong. Heck my Nepalese friend took those pictures she's using! It was a more diverse event compared to some of BNs sadly.
When I saw those "stats" and her conclusion made "because of" them, I literally rolled my eyes and said "Yep, there's the innate left leaning political bias that so often plagues mainstream media" (if gaming news outlets are anything to go by)

Riot.EXE

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2019, 06:26:57 pm »

Wow really? How did you figure out that she was a journalist? Was she at least naked? Was she shy so didn't talk to a lot of people. WOuld be Pretty terrible if she only spoke to the middle age man especially considering the artilce's title. I would have really liked to have heard what the young women there thought especially cause she made it sound like the female male ratio was super small with the girls basically being dragged by their boyfriends there.

How was your experience in the festival? I've never heard it before. Is it the big nudist festival of the U.K.? What do you all do?

I must say, I cannot stress enough about how bad a reporter I feel she was. Half the stuff in the article does not seem correct.

She asked to come. But wouldn't tell anyone she is a journalist. Luckily the organiser introduced us to her as the journalist, to her annoyance. She was reluctant to talk to many people.

I have realised this is rare but honestly there gender balance is not awful like she said. Yes more guys but it's not the usual 90:10 ratio. I'd say it was more 65:45? So not amazing but there were a lot more women than she suggests. She didnt even talk to the girls in my group.

It was a great festival. Only its second run. Looks to be more. Basically lots of evening entertainment, silent discos so on.

Did she have a hairy pussy? I assume that if she did she probably wanted to go full gonzo on reporting the story and thus didn't want her cover blown. Or maybe @Night Listener is right and she was probably really nervous.

A review of the place is a good way to not only correct error that you see in her reporting but draw interest to the event for next for British visitors (and hopefully European ones) to attend

Yo, what the fuck does her crotch being shaven or unshaven have to do with ANYTHING pertaining to what she wrote!?!

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2019, 07:49:36 pm »

Yo, what the fuck does her crotch being shaven or unshaven have to do with ANYTHING pertaining to what she wrote!?!

I am with him on this one.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2019, 10:04:52 pm »

Yup. Furthermore, even ignoring the fact that this seems to be a rather irrelevant question, it is also not exactly the politest way to word that.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2019, 12:47:37 am »

Yup. Furthermore, even ignoring the fact that this seems to be a rather irrelevant question, it is also not exactly the politest way to word that.

Yeah sorry that sounds way too inappropriate. Forgive me on failing to proof read it closely.

I meant to say if this was a clue to the way that might have factored in her way of thinking that she thought that she had to 'look a certain way' in a nudist event. She mentions putting suncream on her vagina and it makes me think if she went into this event cold, not knowing anything, or had certain feelings and notions that she might have wanted to prove about nudism

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2019, 06:30:53 am »

Yeah sorry that sounds way too inappropriate. Forgive me on failing to proof read it closely.

I meant to say if this was a clue to the way that might have factored in her way of thinking that she thought that she had to 'look a certain way' in a nudist event. She mentions putting suncream on her vagina and it makes me think if she went into this event cold, not knowing anything, or had certain feelings and notions that she might have wanted to prove about nudism
Sounds an awful lot like the article that Ian Sherr wrote to target gaming commentary YouTubers as before he published it and maybe even before searching for interviews with some of his targets, he would act on his actual intention and persuade advertisers to pull out of the channels named. In the words of Sanctionite, the spokesperson for the YouTube channel Upper Echelon Gamers (which was one of the targets), his article had been written *before* it was even written.