Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Exclusive Titles?  (Read 8903 times)

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
Exclusive Titles?
« on: June 29, 2019, 11:51:21 pm »
I swore I'd never buy another console after my experiences with PS3.  Now all these PS4 exclusive titles are taunting me.  For me its, The Last of Us 2, Death Stranding, and Horizon Zero Dawn.  Microsoft is dead to me, so I haven't been paying attention to anything on the Xbox side. 

Anyone else eyeing games that you would love to play, but just can't justify buying into that platform for? 

5Chill10

Re: Exclusive Titles?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 04:03:59 am »
Halo

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 11:06:33 am »
For a while that was Cuphead for me, but then they decided to port it to Switch which is awesome. I've been a Nintendo & Sony console owner every generation since PS2.

I just wish they'd hurry up with the Cuphead DLC and put the full game out on a physical card.

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 01:09:52 am »
Halo
This one is pretty well the perfect example. For the other 2 of the big 3 there are a multitude of titles putting both on my "to get" list but the Xbox One literally only has that one series that I'm truly interested in.

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 12:02:24 pm »
Would any games that have been poached from Steam in favor of Epic Games Store count? Because my vague interest in Destiny made me look at a few things regarding Borderlands 3. Going back to consoles, a group of friends I know face-to-face whom I shall call TGYB feel somewhat dedicated to Microsoft through Turn 10, the developer of Forza. As such, I feel obligated to stay with Xbox for the time being, but once my career in voice acting really kicks off, I hope to have the resources to make sure I don't miss out on certain games just for being on a certain console which I happen to not possess. Especially when neither Sony, nor Nintendo has been known to do as EA or Activision Blizzard have and squeeze the fans for every last cent, though the former being headquartered in America gives cause for concern that it may change.