Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Dare I ask... World of Warcraft? Classic?  (Read 119195 times)

Offline noclue

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Dare I ask... World of Warcraft? Classic?
« on: July 24, 2019, 08:51:40 pm »
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone that is still playing World of Warcraft, or plans to play Classic? I used to play and am considering returning to it for Classic on the EU servers probably and was wondering if there is anyone else who might show their faces there as well.

Looking forward to playing it, been too long for me and I still have flashbacks every now and then.

Thijs

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Dare I ask... World of Warcraft? Classic?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 04:36:49 am »
I play off and on the regular but I won’t be going to classic.

I don’t see the appeal really to me. Classic was horrible for me. Long ass raids. Long walks. No flying. Just ugh.

Did pre-purchase Warcraft 3 reforged the day it was announced, lol. But I’m an RTS fan at the heart.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline noclue

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 08:47:45 am »
I liked the long walks and use of flight paths. It caused players to interact with each other quite a bit more and caused a closer community per realm.
But I understand! I'm just curious if it will be as nice to me as it used to be. I stopped playing after WotLK.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 04:27:56 pm »
I honestly don’t see it lasting or if it does, just be bare amounts of people, so the community will be few and far between. Think tons of people will start it for the nostalgia but will quickly stop playing it because of the newer version being more active. Just my own thoughts.

Like when I bought a loaded Sega drive that had all the genesis games on it and could even put in your genesis cartridges. I played the crap outta that for the first month I had it. Now it’s just collecting dust by the tv and haven’t played with it in over 6 months.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

5Chill10

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 08:45:53 pm »
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone that is still playing World of Warcraft, or plans to play Classic? I used to play and am considering returning to it for Classic on the EU servers probably and was wondering if there is anyone else who might show their faces there as well.

Looking forward to playing it, been too long for me and I still have flashbacks every now and then.

Thijs

I quit 3 months after BFA. I started several months before Burning Crusade came out, so might rejoin for a bit for the memory but not the actual game play. If I do I will see how long it lasts though. Unfortunately I will definitely play on NA.

Offline noclue

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 11:55:11 am »
Some people I know will play it for the gameplay, they missed the original release and wanted to get into an old style MMO that doesn't have too much hand holding. I'm going back for a bit of both, mostly to hang out with old friends again and play for the nostalgia of it. But I also do wonder how long it'll last.