Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Borderlands 3  (Read 164892 times)

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Free ballin'!
  • Referrals: 0
Borderlands 3
« on: August 07, 2019, 10:35:49 pm »
Explosions mother F*$#@er! 

Cannot wait.  Me and my friend have already begun clearing our schedules for the release.  Anyone else plan on playin, and if so, what character?

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
Re: Borderlands 3
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 12:29:39 am »
I liked the commando in 2, the mech character looks pretty good in this one.  Probably be my first play through. 

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 03:30:25 am »
I want to, but I won’t be able to for awhile. At least April of next year.

I flat out refuse to use the epic store. If it comes to steam in April, then I’ll probably get it then.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 09:35:42 pm »
Well I have a couple of problems. The biggest is practical. I just don't have anything that can run it sadly. The others are a bit more emotional. I'm not a fan of the Epic Store Exclusivity thing that's going on with a lot of games right now for one, and WAY bigger than that I'm pissed at Take Two Interactive. They sent a group of PIs to interrogate a Borderlands youtuber because he dared to report on a leak. They then hit him with several false copy right strikes and wrongfully took down his discord server. While it's not the fault of the Borderlands team themselves or even of Gearbox, I just can't bring myself to put money in Take Two's hands.

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 11:49:53 pm »
Well I have a couple of problems. The biggest is practical. I just don't have anything that can run it sadly. The others are a bit more emotional. I'm not a fan of the Epic Store Exclusivity thing that's going on with a lot of games right now for one, and WAY bigger than that I'm pissed at Take Two Interactive. They sent a group of PIs to interrogate a Borderlands youtuber because he dared to report on a leak. They then hit him with several false copy right strikes and wrongfully took down his discord server. While it's not the fault of the Borderlands team themselves or even of Gearbox, I just can't bring myself to put money in Take Two's hands.
Given that CEO Strauss Zelneck is quoted as saying that he believes Rockstar to be under-monetizing their titles on a per-user basis despite it being the most profitable video game developer in history (courtesy of GTA V), I'm not surprised that Take Two resorts to extreme measures to keep things secret. That said, Gearbox aren't unscandalous themselves, although that's just because CEO Randy Pitchford does whatever he likes despite reason, if people from Sega are to be believed regarding Aliens: Colonial Marines and the unrealistic expectations built around it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:52:16 pm by Zephyr »

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 01:15:26 am »
Given that CEO Strauss Zelneck is quoted as saying that he believes Rockstar to be under-monetizing their titles on a per-user basis despite it being the most profitable video game developer in history (courtesy of GTA V), I'm not surprised that Take Two resorts to extreme measures to keep things secret. That said, Gearbox aren't unscandalous themselves, although that's just because CEO Randy Pitchford does whatever he likes despite reason, if people from Sega are to be believed regarding Aliens: Colonial Marines and the unrealistic expectations built around it.
Yeah 90% of Gearbox's controversies revolve around Randy Pitchford being a loudmouth.